Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah in the future no teasers until its closer to PO time please. :mad:

*unsubcribed*

Sideshow needs to do this going forward on ALL of their products

Baroness and Vader both were shown at SDCC (July) and their pre-orders go up next year 2013?

yeah enough teasing,because its bad enough that we have to wait another 9 months from pre-order on top of it just to have the figures in hand.

Am I missing something...........there is only 1 figure being released.....based on the photos it appears to be ROTJ, so what is this ESB difference that I keep reading? I know the costumes had some differences between the two films, but this is a ROTJ Vader......right?

One figure with an assortment of details and accessories that cover both ESB and ROTJ... A 2 in 1.

Sideshow needs to do this going forward on ALL of their products

Baroness and Vader both were shown at SDCC (July) and their pre-orders go up next year 2013?

yeah enough teasing,because its bad enough that we have to wait another 9 months from pre-order on top of it just to have the figures in hand.

We'll probably be doing teasers more and more for products. This is done to really give y'all a taste of things to come in the future (and we will hopefully have multiple updates inbetween an initial tease and actual Pre-Order) because we know y'all like to see what's coming down the pipeline.

The other reason of course...pure torture! We know the wait to Pre-Order can be pure torture on some of you! Muahahahahaha.

Seriously though....we just want to show off many future products with everyone. Unfortunately, even if an item makes its debut at Comic-Con it could still be going through some tweaks here and there before it can actually become available for Pre-Order.

-SideshowAlex

We'll probably be doing teasers more and more for products. This is done to really give y'all a taste of things to come in the future (and we will hopefully have multiple updates inbetween an initial tease and actual Pre-Order) because we know y'all like to see what's coming down the pipeline.

The other reason of course...pure torture! We know the wait to Pre-Order can be pure torture on some of you! Muahahahahaha.

Seriously though....we just want to show off many future products with everyone. Unfortunately, even if an item makes its debut at Comic-Con it could still be going through some tweaks here and there before it can actually become available for Pre-Order.

-SideshowAlex

On that topic, Alex, I have just one question...when will they preview the Max Rebo band? ;)

-SideshowAlex

I don't mind it!

But the surprises in between are cool like the Pursuit of the Ark piece! Right out of nowhere and bam! :horror

-SideshowAlex

Tweaks you say..? Like vader helmet widening tweaks? ;) seriously though, please.
Thank you

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex, I for one really like knowing what's coming down the pipeline, even if it's a year or more away. Allows me to allocate funds and plan out a collection without preordering several things only to cancel them when some new surprise figure pops up out of the blue.

-SideshowAlex

Just for laughs, calculate the time from first announcement of the PF C3PO and R2 to the date collectors will have them in-hand.

I'll give you a hint - you can nearly go from incoming Freshman to graduating Senior in about the same time. Muahahahahaha! Collect for Life!

On that topic, Alex, I have just one question...when will they preview the Max Rebo band? ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

SSC has hinted they come with a Mine Cart Environment.

And seriously, people are in a hurry to get this and don't want to give SSC more time to fix it...?

101812_vader.jpg

Dammit... this was not the kind of news I was hoping for when I clicked on this thread. :(

Is anyone else thinking of getting two of these, assuming they look good?

Assuming that, definitely two.

It would be cool if that reveal helmet was the exclusive accessory. Only need one, and it would be nice to get the second figure cheaper from elsewhere.

Just for laughs, calculate the time from first announcement of the PF C3PO and R2 to the date collectors will have them in-hand.

I'll give you a hint - you can nearly go from incoming Freshman to graduating Senior in about the same time. Muahahahahaha! Collect for Life!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

SSC has hinted they come with a Mine Cart Environment.

And seriously, people are in a hurry to get this and don't want to give SSC more time to fix it...?

101812_vader.jpg
This good posting

Well, thanks to those photos a few pages back (with the PS adjustments) I can now see what the dome issue is very clearly.

I had never really paid that much attention to it previously as I did not collect SW in 1/6 at all. At the time our preference was the SSC 007 line.

But even now, this is not such a huge problem to me. I want a decent DARTH VADER figure to go along with my Medicom DARTH MAUL and forthcoming OBI-WAN. If I can squeeze in a Bespin Luke DX I will, but ATM I have too many others figures on the boil.

So this will be my first and probably only DARTH VADER figure.

Well, thanks to those photos a few pages back (with the PS adjustments) I can now see what the dome issue is very clearly.

I had never really paid that much attention to it previously as I did not collect SW in 1/6 at all. At the time our preference was the SSC 007 line.

But even now, this is not such a huge problem to me. I want a decent DARTH VADER figure to go along with my Medicom DARTH MAUL and forthcoming OBI-WAN. If I can squeeze in a Bespin Luke DX I will, but ATM I have too many others figures on the boil.

So this will be my first and probably only DARTH VADER figure.

What 007 line?

Yeah there are some good ones. I just Lil showing the bad ones.

Naughty person!

Here's a slightly better look at the range...

SideShow Collectibles 007 James Bond Archive Listing.

But, yep this Vader is for me alright. If he is half decent then I can overlook the inaccuracies. I am not quite as OCD with this as I might be with other things (one of the reasons I did not really get into collecting STAR WARS items...that and total number of figures in the range)

Back