Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started collecting about 8-9 months ago and I'm just grateful there's another take at it so I don't have to shell out 400 for the original on eBay!
Me too.I started collecting just now so i only have the raimi spidey but i'm looking forward to buy all of this year's great figures.

Vader looked pretty damn sweet IMO. The base is a great touch to what looked like a great figure.

IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

i was expecting much more of an improvement form SST's initial Vader offering (ala Hot Toys Joker)... aside from the gloves, i can hardly tell this apart from the first one.

there is no character to the mask... it looks like a toy.

They need to stop with that multicolor mask. Paint it black or gunmetal. It looked like crap on the ANH. Prop accuracy be damn.

Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

Gift it to a fellow Italian-American 1/6th collector from California? :dunno

I also am an Italian-American Living in California, you could gift it to me...:pray:

Well, I say 'Italian-American' I am actually 'English/Spanish', but that is pretty close..isn't it, my fabulous Mediterranean cousin? :pray::pray:

And, I say 'living in America' but I am sort of ' a bit' living in England in the United Kingdom, but I do have a cousin (Curtis, or Mack or Buddy or something) in Texas which is just around the corner from Cally....so that's pretty close too...isn't it? :pray::pray::pray:

I mean, apart from those two minor alterations, everything I said was true, "I am also an..." and "living in...." and most importantly "you could gift it to me"

Not one word of a lie in those remaining words.

Back