Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

Yeah I actually think the "No Disentagrations" finger would be a great exclusive too.

An ESB Vader that can't stick his finger in everyone's face would be a bummer.

A hand up to block Han's laser fire would rock too.

All I want is a fixed Vader that improves over ANH, after that, it's all good, but with out fixes, we'll be getting the finger alright :lol

VERY cool sig SQUEAKUELS ...:rotfl There's a happy little millenium falcon and just put those asterroids where ever they feeeel GOOD ....:rotfl

Also good for "Don't fail me again...Admiral".

:lecture Hmmmmm. This is truth. Nice

A hand up to block Han's laser fire would rock too.

This would be awesome especially if HT made an ESB Solo(not holding my breath).
Plus I'd be able to finally achieve that Vader "talk to the hand 'cause the face ain't listening girrrrrl" pose I've been looking for

I'm hoping this is not an SDCC exclusive. My wallet will hate me if it is.
You still in contact with your wallet, you see it from time to time, you talk?! Lucky you! Haven't talked with mine for ages.

A Vader hand gripping Han's blaster would be a cool exclusive.

Absolutely. :cool:

It was that moment where you realized Vader was about as bad_ss and invincible as you can get - even Han Solo couldn't shoot him!

It was the first time I truly feared Darth Vader. He was intimidating before, but that was terrifying.

Yes. I think the figure pointing hand should come with the figure. Thats why I thought it would be silly if they made that the exclusive. Hopefully it wont be.

That's true. Kinda the same with the hands from the betrayal scene.

Damn it. Back to the drawing board...

This would be awesome especially if HT made an ESB Solo(not holding my breath).

It might be a little bit, but I think ESB Han will be one of next figures. I don't think you'd die if you held your breath. Severe brain damage at the worst.

Unless it has blast bolts deflecting off of it, will would just look like a "talk to the hand' pose. . .

vaderspitsonurblasterfire.jpg

Nope, you're wrong Darthrazz... like Greedo its just an issue with the angle. Vader's left hand was holding a blaster and he got off a shot first :lecture

Back