Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

Nope, you're wrong Darthrazz... like Greedo its just an issue with the angle. Vader's left hand was holding a blaster and he got off a shot first :lecture

I heard he shot the waiter.

LOL!

I wonder if they actually sat down and ate? That would have been one awkward dinner!

gun play over brekfast rarely turns out well...........:monkey2

That would have been a hell of a scene.

I am kind of thinking that we could get a slight indicator of what it might have been like by watching the shawarma scene at the end of Avengers.

It might be a little bit, but I think ESB Han will be one of next figures. I don't think you'd die if you held your breath. Severe brain damage at the worst.

:rotfl:rotfl HT Han DX. Two full figs, Hoth suit, Carbonite chamber stand, $300 bucks. SS can cover the TaunTaun. BOOM! Where do I sign?

Unless it has blast bolts deflecting off of it, will would just look like a "talk to the hand' pose. . .

:rotfl I like where your head's at bro (post #270)

Bring on Tarkin so this figure does not get lonely in my detolf. My ANH version is flanked my Stormtroopers. I think I'd like this version with Boba or Tarkin.

Its funny to picture Vader and Fett getting into their positions in the dining hall. I wonder how long Vader set staring at the closed door.

Imagine a random Stormtrooper or Lobot opening the door prematurely to give a status update.

"We would be honored if you would--dammit TK-972 close the damn door they're going to see me!" Fett shakes his head around the corner.

Re: Sideshow ROTJ Darth Vader

Haha, I hadn't thought of that but I could see Vader and Boba fretting about their big reveal. :rotfl

Re: Sideshow ROTJ Darth Vader

think maybe a mod knows something we dont pix?

Back