Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

Bought. You can't have enough vaders. Sebastian shaw sculpt please.

Movie or comic version? :rotfl
sebastian-shaw.jpg

Sorry, this jokes probably been done to death, but I never got to do it before. :hi5:

Thank goodness this is coming. My shelves need him sooooo badly.

Well, I sold off all my other Sideshow SW figures, but this is a must buy.

I considered keeping ANH Vader, but everyone pretty much knew this was going to happen eventually. "Issues" with the ANH version aside (I didn't care), Vader in ESB is the one to have.

Kind of thought HT would have tackled it, though. No biggie though. I will be displaying him with the helmet so even though a HT-painted headsculpt would have been nice, it's not essential.

Just remember Sideshow - THAT is why people pay HT prices. :)

Well...as cool as this is, we already have a great Darth Vader. And even if this one IS better...because we have a great one already, this does NOT make up for the 1:6 Star Wars action figure drought we have been victimized by Sideshow with for the last couple of months.

They better have more announcements soon.

:monkey3:)

exclusive should be a harmonica......:lecture
[ame="https://youtu.be/3eZBevXohCI"]https://youtu.be/3eZBevXohCI[/ame]

I'll reserve judgment until more photos are shown of this piece. Currently, from the teaser and details posted, things are looking good.

I wonder if this one will be shorter than the original ANH version.

Gotta have this one. I concentrated my 1/6 scales collection to Troopers, Obi-Wan (although I still can't find a Ep2), Anakin/Vader and Bounty Hunters... THIS I must have!

And here I was gonna Ebay my ANH one for a super low price of $999! Damn you, Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, pumped for a super badass, dead on - no holds barred take on Vader with correct dome, non suck-a$$ cape, and correct height!

This will be the definitive Vader for me. Glad I held off on dropping $300 plus for one on EBay.:yess:

I already have the proper dome, made the height mode, and the custom cape/robe to my ANH Vader.

I'm just thinking how poseable/articulate the figure will be compared to the ANH Vader.

Now all we need folks is pics....:pray:

Gift it to a fellow Italian-American 1/6th collector from California? :dunno

Can fellow Italian American collectors from NY get in on the gift list?
I know, I know that joke is soooooo two days ago.

Thanks to SilentSurfer for easing everyones mind about the sculpt. A bad ass Shaw sculpt simillar to the 1:1 is a must. As far as the lights go, they would be cool on the chest but I'd like to see a good functioning light up saber more than anything.

I'd bet my chips on this being between $200-$225. If they were asking $175 for Fett & IG-88, then this would probably be more based on the facts that there's a helmet plus a head sculpt and it's VADER!

I'm all in on this one, no brainer!! And I'll still hold on to my ANH 'cause I still think it's such a bad ass fig even without any mods.

Back