Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow ROTJ Darth Vader

I'd also like to know. I understood SS was making a combined ESB/ROTJ. If not, that is very interesting that they wish to be that specific.

Maybe HT wants the option to make an ESB Vader?

I'd also like to know. I understood SS was making a combined ESB/ROTJ. If not, that is very interesting that they wish to be that specific.

Maybe HT wants the option to make an ESB Vader?

That had also occurred to me. :hi5:

I did it... At this point it looks like a ROTJ Vader to me... Should I change it back to ESB/ROTJ?

Sideshow said this Vader would be a mashup of ESB and ROTJ. So yeah, unless you heard differently from Sideshow, change it back. :mad:

I did it... At this point it looks like a ROTJ Vader to me... Should I change it back to ESB/ROTJ?

Well, he is pictured with the Death Star II control room in the back....I'd say ROTJ, his neck piece screams ROTJ as well.

Last official word from Sideshow is that it is to be an ESB/ROTJ mashup :exactly:

What differences are there between the two anyway? The armor was consistant in ESB and ROTJ, right? So if I keep the mask on but take the helmet off it's EBB, but if I take both off it's ROTJ? :lol

I think there were still some subtle differences between the two... like the chest box colors, etc. Although the image so far is clearly ROTJ given the backdrop. But I do remember Sideshow saying the next Vader would cover both ESB and ROTJ.

Don't know how accurate this is...

8401491.jpeg

That mask in the middle doesn't have its lenses either. I was digging around for screenshots and found that. I thought it was the jackpot, but sadly, it was just the haroldpot.

:dunno

That mask in the middle doesn't have its lenses either. I was digging around for screenshots and found that. I thought it was the jackpot, but sadly, it was just the haroldpot.

:dunno

Hey, nothing at all wrong with the haroldpot.

Back