Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

It could be a PF not a 1/6, in the article on SSC, it says nothing about it being a figure. I'll wait too see more. :lecture

I did not have a very good that today and this is great news indeed! I missed the ANH many years back and has always regretted it (especially since I had SS Jedi Luke and Old Ben and the ANH Vader would have completed the Holy Trinity of OT for me)

Of course since I did not get Vader and had since sold Luke and Ben I am glad that I now have a second chance. I guess with this announcement HT Luke is a must for me now. I was still 50 50 on it but this announcement sway me over.

This will be one figure I carry to my grave!

It could be a PF not a 1/6, in the article on SSC, it says nothing about it being a figure. I'll wait too see more. :lecture

Well seeing as SSC themselves said several months ago that we would get a preview of the 1:6 Vader before SDCC I would say... have fun waiting. :nana:

Re: Darth Vader ESB? ROTJ?

Sell your 1/6 ANH Vaders now for ridiculous prices before people realize a new Vader is on the way! :D

That's probably sound advice. Can't see the previous release fetching $600.00 anymore once people know the new one is on the way (I guess unless the buyer is a super hardcore fan of Vader's ANH look).

Thats been done, its been dropping since Medicom announced their 2.0 coming out. I hope it gets to ridiculous prices, I wouldn't mind getting one. :yess:

Sold mine months ago for 375 USD. :yess:

You did good, the last couple I've seen at 300 and 325 didn't even get bids on the bay. I'm sure this announcement is not going to help its pricing.

:( I liked you, Invictus... Our time together was far too short.

:lol

Pressure's on. Looks again at that cape hanging off Vader's shoulder. This could be a nail-biter.

:monkey2 Yep, I've got a lot riding on this one! I'll have to start practising my best Solo/Lando impression if SSC hasn't re-done the cape... "They told me they fixed it! It's not my fault!" :D

...This will be one figure I carry to my grave!

Me too, possibly... I leave my Vader to FLOSI in the event of my untimely demise by execution! :monkey2

...and this version will be displayed fighting with the HT Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker! :yess:

Yep, can't wait to see these two together. Then all that remains is a carbon freezing environment and my journey to the dark side will be complete!

I had the pleasure of working on this proto. It is amazing! You guys are going to love it. Best 1/6 Vader to date, I think.

How will this match up to the Hot Toys human figs. I'm getting the Luke and hopefully there will be more announcements at CC. I started buying the SW 1:6 initially but didn't like 'em and sold them off. But quality has improved quite a bit with troopers and droids so am considering jumping back in if HT takes over the humans.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Bought.

OT goodness makes King very happy :yess:

I had the pleasure of working on this proto. It is amazing! You guys are going to love it. Best 1/6 Vader to date, I think.

How's the height on this one compared to the old one? Do you know what the exclusive will be?

This is gonna be awesome! Boba Fett and the new Vader! Can't wait to recreate this iconic pic. I only hope that they will fix the hands this time. Giving them more articulation instead of the solid gloves :pray:
Darth+Vader+with+Boba+Fett.jpg

I don't know, I don't have any of the new DVDs. Maybe the sculpt is a hodge-podge effort to look like an aged Hayden. I hope not. The only change I liked was the removal of the eyebrows.
Yeah that was one of the things that bothered me when I watched the VHS versions...

Hmmmm.....do I need another Vader? :dunno

Ofcourse you do! You can never have to many Vaders :vader

The teaser looks great! Love the reveal, this is a 110% purchase :rock

I always felt I needed two. This looks like the perfect compliment to the first... I'm really just hoping that SS eliminate the need for customization with this v.2 though. Like we've already said: Height, cape, dome. SS fixes those ills and we'll have a perfect figure.

I was more in the "one and done" camp with Vader, but once this comes out he'll be my main Vader and I'll steal the choking Antilles pose for my ANH version.

Back