Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

Good, glad this will be their final OT Vader effort and cover both sequels.

The sculpt looks great from what I can see. At least they didn't do Hayden in there to try and obliterate the OT entirely (at least it doesn't look like Hayden to me -- but maybe that's what the 2nd sculpt is).

Very cool! I'll wait for more pics before deciding I will get it though

Wasn't he retconned to look like the guy from the prequels, though, even in ROTJ? I'm surprised Lucas et al. agreed to let this happen.

Wasn't he retconned to look like the guy from the prequels, though, even in ROTJ? I'm surprised Lucas et al. agreed to let this happen.

I don't know, I don't have any of the new DVDs. Maybe the sculpt is a hodge-podge effort to look like an aged Hayden. I hope not. The only change I liked was the removal of the eyebrows.

unmasked3.jpg

star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-luke-vader.jpg

Re: Darth Vader ESB/ROTJ Removable Helmet/Full Reveal

I hope they will upgrade the body (a shorter one) and the cape.

They changed Shaw's eye color to match Hayden IIRC.

Oh, I thought they digitally replaced his face with Hayden's face. Sounds really stupid, but was easily believable considering some of the other ridiculous changes they made to the OT.

Nice!!

And yea, that pasty old white guy being Vader was a eye roller back in the day.

Wonder if we will have another rigged contest to take pictures???

Looks good so far, and I'm anxious to see what the EX will be....maybe the EX is the removable helmet?!!?

SSC is sure bringing out the big guns for SDCC this year! :yess::clap

Hell, I'd take a picture of my peepee and post it in order to get Vader a month early like Sean did a few years back... Of course Nam might beat me to it. Lord knows he has hundreds of pictures of my private parts on his cel. :(

I'm happy with my ANH Vader, din't need to upgrade personally :) however depending on my will i might get a second :lol

Hell, I'd take a picture of my peepee and post it in order to get Vader a month early like Sean did a few years back... Of course Nam might beat me to it. Lord knows he has hundreds of pictures of my private parts on his cel. :(

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwd737mioM[/ame]

Awesome news. Looking forward to getting it this time around. Hope it lives up to Hurricane's release if not better.

Looking good. Wondering if the DSII backdrop is part of a futur environment release. It would be perfect to display with palpatine's throne.

Back