Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is he too tall to fit in a Detolf? I'm looking over at my Fett, and comparing how much clearance he has, by how much taller Vader is, it looks like a very tight fit.

To say nothing of using the stand and any pose that has his saber above his head (like Flosi's pic).

So is he too tall to fit in a Detolf? I'm looking over at my Fett, and comparing how much clearance he has, by how much taller Vader is, it looks like a very tight fit.

To say nothing of using the stand and any pose that has his saber above his head (like Flosi's pic).

THe much taller ANH Vader fits in a detolf just fine, so I have no doubt this will fit too.

But this has the bigger stand than ANH. I've been wondering the same thing if it'll fit. Might have to opt for the kneeling pose.

True. But according to emerae's video, the new Vader on the stand is just about the same size as ANH vader on the normal stand. So it should still fit.

Thanks for the pics TK.

Still looks a bit too tall, but nothing I will worry about.

Same here. A full quarter of an inch shorter than ANh Vader is enough to make me happy.

Thanks for those great comparison shots, Tee-Kay. Much appreciated.

Glad i could ease the wait as well as answer a few burning questions.

Cool pics.:rock

Hm, he actually looks shorter here than in the pic I posted earlier from Rebelscum. Not as bad as the previous version that's for sure. Thanks for the pics.

After looking at several pics and video reviews, I have to say i didn't expect him to be that short. With this in mind, i admit i really did my best to push the boots as high as i could to gain a few milimeters when setting him up.

Has anyone ordered this from SS in the US, got their notification that orders will begin to process on the 7th and not been charged yet?

Because that is exactly what is happening to me. Got the email to have funds available on the 7th, but no charge, no email, no update to my order. Still just processing.

Has anyone ordered this from SS in the US, got their notification that orders will begin to process on the 7th and not been charged yet?

Because that is exactly what is happening to me. Got the email to have funds available on the 7th, but no charge, no email, no update to my order. Still just processing.
Mine says shipping soon, yet no charge yet... lol :huh

Back