Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! Did you get an empty box??:lol

Zikes! That is invisible too!!!!

Oh no! Did Vader hop into Wonder Woman's jet again? Don't know if I can help you in that kind of situation. :wink1:

-SideshowAlex

Thanks! I looked and that's where he was. But now my coworkers are telling me I never had him to begin with and think I am seeing things. :(

ONE MORE FLEX TO GO! Charge's next week and Malgus arrive's TODAY and hopefully GREAVOUS next month cant wait. The long wait for our SITH is almost over.

Mine is in the UK now. They ship 'em over fast! Delivery on Monday. It's going to be a loooong weekend...

Here are a few comparison shots.

013175.JPG 020108.JPG021108.JPG017131.JPG018114.JPG

Mine was supposed to be billed on the 10th but was pushed to the 15th. I guess some are getting early thought most or ALL were pushed to the 15th oh well. LORD VADER will soon be here. Make sure the troops get the place ready for his GRAND arrival.

That's cool TEE KAY ,thank's 4 pic comparison' now i feel like I'm at the counter at the movies. Would you like your VADER IN small , MEDIUM OR LARGE or JUMBO? :lol

Just got mine. Opened it up for a quick peek. I am a very negative person by nature and today this thing made me happy, best SSC product in my collection (maaaaaybe not as good as the Dewback) but it's impressive!!!! And I haven't had time to try the lights out yet.

I'm not a stickler for accuracy, so I wasn't disappointed. The only thing I could gripe about is the hemless cape bottom, but that's all I can say bad about it. A hem might mess with the way the cape drapes? The suit looks okay to me... there's no reason to obsess over the under suit there's so much wow to this figure you might not notice it when you have it in hand.

I had it beside my sandtrooper and it may be a bit too tall, but I like it... makes him look like a monster... Which he is!

Great job on an iconic movie character. Well worth the money!

Just got mine. Opened it up for a quick peek. I am a very negative person by nature and today this thing made me happy, best SSC product in my collection (maaaaaybe not as good as the Dewback) but it's impressive!!!! And I haven't had time to try the lights out yet.

I'm not a stickler for accuracy, so I wasn't disappointed. The only thing I could gripe about is the hemless cape bottom, but that's all I can say bad about it. A hem might mess with the way the cape drapes? The suit looks okay to me... there's no reason to obsess over the under suit there's so much wow to this figure you might not notice it when you have it in hand.

I had it beside my sandtrooper and it may be a bit too tall, but I like it... makes him look like a monster... Which he is!

Great job on an iconic movie character. Well worth the money!

You are correct! :) A stitched or even glued hem would cause a less than flowey and nicely draped cape which was an issue with the first Sideshow Vader Sixth Scale Figure.

-SideshowAlex

Those of us who own a custom cape by lforigno know that his capes drape as well as they do partly because of the lack of a hem. So this development doesn't bother me in the slightest (so long as I don't get one that is frayed like has been posted up thread).

Back