Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as decreasing his height, would shorter foot pegs make a difference? Unless you significantly mod a TrueType, I just don't see a body swap working.

Fingers crossed someone can get this answered - and then more fingers crossed that if it's doable that it also looks OK. Looking at the suit (and the figure) I'm worried that simply shortening the legs will make him look out of proportion - super-long torso look.

I'll probably wait until my next trip to NY state on the 31st to pick mine up from my mailbox. The spot on his shelf has never looked so empty and Luke so lonely:

No, it is simply cut fabric.

- MJ

Thank you. I sent SS an email see if they can replace it. I don't want to have to replace the whole figure because it's top notch.
Not meant to alarm or start issues, but this is straight out of the box. They must of used a very dull cutting edge. It's fringy all along the edge:
znrodj.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. I sent SS an email see if they can replace it. I don't want to have to replace the whole figure because is top notch.
Not meant to alarm or start issues, but this is straight out of the box. They must of used a very dull cutting edge. It's fringy all along the edge:
znrodj.jpg

More than likely you will just be sent a new cape and not need to get an entire figure replacement. Vader has a nice supply of replacement parts at this time, so getting people just a cape replacement (for example) is pretty easy.

Hope that helps!

-SideshowAlex

More than likely you will just be sent a new cape and not need to get an entire figure replacement. Vader has a nice supply of replacement parts at this time, so getting people just a cape replacement (for example) is pretty easy.

Hope that helps!

-SideshowAlex

Alex, that is exactly what I wanted to hear. I hope that is the case. Overall this is a fantastic figure and I would hate to have to send him all back when this was he's only issue.:pray:

61D6FCA6-73C5-4BE9-A99B-6F3B440046BD_zpskjdb6epd.jpg

The arms are skinny and he's a bit tall.... That being said, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. On his own the height is a non-issue and the arms don't matter at all when his cape obscures them. Super high quality in terms of detail, materials and packaging. Totally on par with HT. When posed as he is above it appears flawless.

Looks fantastic there. damn you!

:lol

Yeah all these new in-hand pics of Lord Vader are superb.

Too big, baggy pants? I don't care he looks awesome.

Hope that helps!

-SideshowAlex

Alex, The tusks on my Anakin head are bent pretty bad on one side. Should I call or email?

Alex, The tusks on my Anakin head are bent pretty bad on one side. Should I call or email?

Our customer service department will need a photograph of the issue, so emailing might be your best bet over calling. Replacements should not be a problem right now. :)

-SideshowAlex

Back