Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice neckless:lol

U mean necklace....
It can be restitched further back on the cape actually, but it does make him look like a 70s gangster...:D

And it is cheap...40-45 bucks. Not too bad...it can be customized with more detail...the mask is from an original digital file...at leather parts etc could look better than a premium format...if done right

Actually it looks alright:

Here it is compared with reds vader...the reds is comprised of more separate parts and is all vinyl...the jakks has an abs helmet

imagepnq.jpg

The top right reds pics were from bill mcbride I believe ...
The top left and bottom right are the new jakks vader helmets...
The middle pic is a reds ver 1...

That new helmet is impressive the shape is correct, though symmetrical EP 3 version...

There was a later prototype with a lightsaber in hand and a "working" electronic chest button and corrected codpiece, but the final piece actually looks great!

Just wish they produced this version, but I suspect the price point would've been higher..:

imagewwd.jpg

Difference is removable blade for lightsaber, and more ot looking codpiece...and effects button on chest ...? for what I never found out...

Also the prototype shown here on bottom demonstrates that it's an ot type helmet, not the rots-like scan in the final product...but it still looks good...

imageayvl.jpg

Last edited:
Size comparison to other random vaders mostly 1/10 and smaller
Not including statues , props, or other large scale vaders

imageqhmt.jpg

Btw is the preorder up for vader on SS yet???

Back