Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of vague on the description :huh

And pretty weak that they charge a $25 NRD for the exclusive, but you only have to pay that if ordering 2 of the regular. Kind of a shady PO if you ask me, I expect a lot more detail from Sideshow; as in how many hands, is there a 2nd helmet and a picture with the full figure and all accessories. There isn't even a particulary good picture of Anakin portrait... seems like a lot of waiting for a half-assed order page :huh

I have to agree, what did I really buy?

no backdrop included or light up saber. Waiting for big bad toys to order another 1 or 2 for the hell of it.

Link doesn't show the preorder.

hDB9F3A22

He's up. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=1000761

25$ NRD.

EX Edition size of TBD.

wewt

han-solo-trollface-troll-star-wars-1300627027v.jpg

See? i told you my link would work :p

As I said, no official Edition sizes, no worry of it selling out. I've gotta wait till tomorrow to place my order.

Hey nobody is wondering the head sculpt of vader without the mask? Am I the only one who wants to see it and what will he look like? And How can SS don't give us better shots of him without the mask?

And pretty weak that they charge a $25 NRD for the exclusive, but you only have to pay that if ordering 2 of the regular. Kind of a shady PO if you ask me, I expect a lot more detail from Sideshow; as in how many hands, is there a 2nd helmet and a picture with the full figure and all accessories. There isn't even a particulary good picture of Anakin portrait... seems like a lot of waiting for a half-assed order page :huh

:exactly: I expected to see "picture with the full figure and all accessories" and closer pictures of the HD.

My last SS SW figure was Fett @ $170. I am not seeing the additional $80 here.
SW is my all time favourite movie (that’s why I collect figures) but I am not getting the same "joyous excited" feeling as when I PO'd HT Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones or Jack's Joker.
Hmmm!!

:exactly:

Yeah, what the **** is up with that. :dunno

I'm not even sure what I bought :lol

Back