Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys think Lucas had *ANY* of this stuff in mind at any point when writing any of the Star Wars movies, I have a couple of nice bridges for sale. ;)

Yup.

ROTJ on top, ESB in the middle, ANH at the end.

lightsaber-display-vader-1.jpg

Technically the ROTJ saber wasn't used, it was just an ESB saber used again in ROTJ. I believe that's the MR ROTJ saber. Go on RPF and they know all the lineage and what not. SS is basing this from MR and even Bryan CEO of EFX and MR knows this too.

Is this going to be one of those "wait for the email invite to clink on a link" type of PO's? Because if it is, grab some cheese cause you're gonna be seeing a lot of whine on this thread.

Usually the preorders go up a bit before the Newsletter... at least that's been the case lately. I've noticed if I go on the Sideshow site the preorders for the day are usually up a good hour or so before the newsletter is available to view or gets mailed out.

Is this going to be one of those "wait for the email invite to clink on a link" type of PO's? Because if it is, grab some cheese cause you're gonna be seeing a lot of whine on this thread.

It's going to be one those order it at your leisure things cause he will be around for a while.

Hey is there going to be a like a fee charge for pre-order like they did for HT Luke?

Back