Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of vague on the description :huh

And pretty weak that they charge a $25 NRD for the exclusive, but you only have to pay that if ordering 2 of the regular. Kind of a shady PO if you ask me, I expect a lot more detail from Sideshow; as in how many hands, is there a 2nd helmet and a picture with the full figure and all accessories. There isn't even a particulary good picture of Anakin portrait... seems like a lot of waiting for a half-assed order page :huh

I pre-ordered the exclusive.
I used rewards points.
Knocked off $28!
Can't wait to get him.
Wish there were more shots of the head sculpt though to be honest.

got mine in, my reward point box was unchecked when i went back to check the NRD box, oh well ill use those points on something else

I am just tired of Sideshow's photo policy when they are revealing a figure! I want to see the product at every angle and close up as it is possible. No background, no dramatic lightning, just the product in day light! Where is the head photos without the mask? Just one photo without the mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of vague on the description :huh

And pretty weak that they charge a $25 NRD for the exclusive, but you only have to pay that if ordering 2 of the regular. Kind of a shady PO if you ask me, I expect a lot more detail from Sideshow; as in how many hands, is there a 2nd helmet and a picture with the full figure and all accessories. There isn't even a particulary good picture of Anakin portrait... seems like a lot of waiting for a half-assed order page :huh

lol, it's like they still aren't ready for the pre order but said screw it throw him up.

Back