Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright then ...we'll see how noticeable the seams are when Superman goes up for PO next week.

SSC said it will be hardly noticeable. We shall see ....

You'll be finding these on clearance next year so might as well wait if u want one of these turds.

I don't even think they'll get to Joker and Harley.

I suppose it's possible that they don't do Joker and Harley, but since they've already shown the silhouette teaser of them on the video they already have done at least some digital development on them and they are Joker and Harley, so I think they will still get made. It's anything after them that is probably debatable at this point.

The price killed this line

I feel like the price combined with their interpretations are killing a lot of sales for them. I personally passed on Daredevil and Elektra because I don't want Sideshow's versions, I want comic book versions. Their new Batman PF is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

I feel like the price combined with their interpretations are killing a lot of sales for them. I personally passed on Daredevil and Elektra because I don't want Sideshow's versions, I want comic book versions. Their new Batman PF is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Go back to the KISS method Sideshow :lecture

Pathetic number

I think it's a decent number, look at the "Gotham Nightmare" line which baffles me.

"Gotham Nightmare" Batman EX Es 736 (?!?!? they cut this down? What was it originally?)
"Gotham Nightmare" Joker EX ES 650

And these sit in stock, not sold out, after being on display at two SDCC!! and discounted for Spooktacular!

"Gotham Nightmare" has no connection to ANYTHING, completely made up at least these Animated pieces have a long history in the DC mythos.

I agree. It feels like SSC is just out of touch. Or maybe they're just over thinking it.

In either case, they need to get their feelers out and find out what fans want. Otherwise it's going to be hit or miss ...with a lot more misses than hits.

I agree. It feels like SSC is just out of touch. Or maybe they're just over thinking it.

In either case, they need to get their feelers out and find out what fans want. Otherwise it's going to be hit or miss ...with a lot more misses than hits.

They seem to care more about what their artists want than what the customer wants.

They should have started with the classic yellow oval suit Batman and priced them $100 cheaper, then they would have sold very well I believe.

I don't know why they started going down this route, no one wants "Sideshow" comic inspired statues, I want pieces straight from the comics. Their new Batman is a disgrace.

At this point I don't even want them to do a Robin, a Nightwing or a Flash because I know they'll **** it up and add their own stuff to it.

Back