Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jok.jpg
You thought this line couldn't get any worse? well look at this face and cry...

Wow that Joker looks nothing like the animated series Joker! How could they get this soo wrong and they'll have nerve to ask $400 for this.

This line had such promise, don't think we'll see anything past Joker, besides Harley, these all suck.

These turned out awful! I’m assuming these won’t sell well and I hope sideshow doesn’t see that as disinterest in the animated show statues because I’d love a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think in under a year you will see these statues being on sale for $50 off and free global shipping.

I think in under a year you will see these statues being on sale for $50 off and free global shipping.

I wouldn't let those get in my house, not even as a present(excep Harley, the only one acceptable IMO).
And I say this as a guy who collects mostly animated series statues and figures...

They did, they won't, and they will.

Haha you’re probably right. I just don’t know how the brass over at sideshow could look at this lineup and say “yup, people will love these.” Because that’s exactly what fans who are willing to shell out hundreds of dollars on nostalgic high end statues want. Interpretations that don’t look at all like the characters they’re based on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy ****! LOL. It didn't even occur to them to maybe swap out the fish that he's holding like a gun for the gun? Was that too obvious? How does every single thing about this statue miss the mark?

EX200543-_Press1.jpg
EX200543-_Press2.jpg

Last edited:
My guess is this will be the last statue in this line. I know these boards aren't a large part of the overall collecting population but the lack of interest in this line here(mainly due to the high prices and lack of character costume accuracy) speaks volumes IMO.

Back