Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I think I'll just stick to watching the series over and over again. I don't need the statue representations of the characters ...well not these anyway.

Shockingly this statue arrived pretty flawless. I know these weren?t well received, but I?m happy to have him in my Superman collection.

49159043427_001f2e4f03_b.jpg

49158332048_a7e788355f_z.jpg

Superman looks great. I liked him from the start. It was Batman that disappointed me for the lack of his classic B:TAS look.

Is it bad that I like this piece more because of Bud and Lou?

They really make the piece for sure. I used to have the old DC Direct 1/4 Harley Quinn statue that also had Bud & Lou. Wish I never sold it for cheap back then b/c now it's fairly expensive. But this animated one from SS looks very much inspired by that piece.

They really make the piece for sure. I used to have the old DC Direct 1/4 Harley Quinn statue that also had Bud & Lou. Wish I never sold it for cheap back then b/c now it's fairly expensive. But this animated one from SS looks very much inspired by that piece.

Oh absolutely.

Unfortunate about that 1/4 HQ. Perhaps this piece can be a replacement ...a consolation piece.

Back