Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them all :dunno I would have preferred Batman with the yellow oval, but for some reason Sideshow doesn’t seem to like putting it on their Batman statues. With the simple paint scheme on these there’s a chance Sideshow won’t screw it up in the final product.

Meh. Not paying $400 (or more probably) for an animated look. I've seen other busts and/or statues of these animated characters that look similar and are a fraction of the price. Plus SSC will probably make 5-7 characters and drop the line.

I love the WW and even the Superman. WW is a buy for sure. As for Batman, I really like that version of the animated costume more but the statue is horrible. The one I knew I would buy is the one I will be skipping.

I hope they are 1/5 scale, it makes sense to have them at that scale like the SW McQuarrie ones. And yes we all know they will stop the line before they should.

Wonder Woman definitely looks the best of the three. Closest to the animated style and best overall look IMHO.

Superman looks really good, would tempt me but the price will probably be too high for what it is. Batman, I just don't understand why they wouldn't go with his far more iconic yellow oval look. Makes me worry they'll go for the later version of the Joker to.

Only one I really like is Supes which is strange as he's my least favourite character. The others are good but not for me

Meh. Not paying $400 (or more probably) for an animated look. I've seen other busts and/or statues of these animated characters that look similar and are a fraction of the price. Plus SSC will probably make 5-7 characters and drop the line.

Well, considering the 1/5 Iron Man is $520, $400 is probably out the window :lol

Geez I was pretty excited for these but if the price is in $400 range I might as well buy hot toys bvs line off eBay :/ still digging sideshow1/6 Batman figure even though it comes with bare bone gadgets :/

I don't like the WW statue, doesn't come close to looking like the tv version. The Superman one I like, except the seam. I have to see the base for the Batman statue before I make a judgement. This weekend is the SDCC, do you think there's a chance all three will be on displayed ?

What is up with this artwork? Neither the font (outside the Animated Series Collection) nor the Bat-signal match up with the show. It's nitpicking, but why do some companies feel the need to do their own minor re-interpretations of properties where the collectors want faithful recreations of the show's designs?

What are the odds for Green Lantern and Flash?

I am going to say not so good for Flash. Sideshow seems to be allergic to him lol I bet Hawkgirl has a better chance. I also think the sales of the trinity will dictate whether they will make more characters for this line or not.

Back