Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a 99.9998% chance these are 1/5 scale, and if the new 1/5 Iron Man was $525, these are gonna be priced a lot higher than what they should be.

What’s with the ****** seams on the shoulders

If I had to guess, it is for switch out arms. They would be better off with switch out hands at the top of the gloves instead.

I have a lot of 1/6 figures and some 1/4 statues (with the potential of 1/6 statues from Tweeterhead). I can't see myself getting into 1/5 scale.

I just don't get why they would make an "Animated Series" line and not give the primary character associated with the line (Batman) a look that isn't synonymous with the series.

I get that he wore that costume at the end....but come on. The yellow emblem suit is the Batman: The Animated Series costume. It just is. It's like they just can't help themselves in getting in the way of what are seemingly obvious decisions. MAYBE DC/WB is having a hand in the decisions but if that's the case then why are there so many of them on the market. Hell Sideshow is selling 1 of them right now.

I just don't get why they would make an "Animated Series" line and not give the primary character associated with the line (Batman) a look that isn't synonymous with the series.

I get that he wore that costume at the end....but come on. The yellow emblem suit is the Batman: The Animated Series costume. It just is. It's like they just can't help themselves in getting in the way of what are seemingly obvious decisions. MAYBE DC/WB is having a hand in the decisions but if that's the case then why are there so many of them on the market. Hell Sideshow is selling 1 of them right now.

Because they think doing it "their" way is the way to do it, and that obviously isn't true at all. The majority of their new "Sideshow" Marvel and DC Comics PF and pieces have looked like trash. Besides their Wonder Woman (looks amazing) none of their new DC pieces stand out to me, especially not that ugly as hell Batman.

This line could of been amazing, instead they choose the wrong Batman costume, the wrong pose and play around with it a bit. I don't understand what this company has been doing the past few years but it isn't working.

Because they think doing it "their" way is the way to do it, and that obviously isn't true at all. The majority of their new "Sideshow" Marvel and DC Comics PF and pieces have looked like trash. Besides their Wonder Woman (looks amazing) none of their new DC pieces stand out to me, especially not that ugly as hell Batman.

This line could of been amazing, instead they choose the wrong Batman costume, the wrong pose and play around with it a bit. I don't understand what this company has been doing the past few years but it isn't working.

Don't forget Green Arrow! Wonderwoman and Green Arrow both looks amazing. Clear winners! Can't say the same thing for the other DC PFs. They are all a bit of a miss for me so far. And yes, the new Batman PF is ugly as hell. The only DC PF I truly hate.

Don't forget Green Arrow! Wonderwoman and Green Arrow both looks amazing. Clear winners! Can't say the same thing for the other DC PFs. They are all a bit of a miss for me so far. And yes, the new Batman PF is ugly as hell. The only DC PF I truly hate.

I did forget about GA, he does look pretty awesome.

Amazing how we haven't gotten Flash, MM, Nightwing or Robin after all this time.

Interesting line. If they price it well, I am interested.

Will need to see what they offer for the DC Trinity first.

I love the animated series ...Batman, Superman, JL and JL Unlimited ...but I'd rather get the Blu Ray collection instead of the statues. So I'll get into this line only if the statues are compelling.

I did forget about GA, he does look pretty awesome.

Amazing how we haven't gotten Flash, MM, Nightwing or Robin after all this time.

I KNOW! I am still waiting for them. Especially Nightwing, Robin, and Flash. I am so worried that they will reboot the PF line again before they get to these characters.

This is weird that it be an interpretation given this style doesn't really lend itself to it. I got excited and disappointed by the first few posts. :lol

Found these on Statue Forum.

Superman 01.jpg

Wonder Woman 01.jpg

Back