Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm actually glad to hear that this is a redo rather than cyborg legs Maul.

I've got Grievous, would like a decent Maul and a Dooku to round out my PT villains collection. Those three and Cody is all I will display from the PT.

I sold all my PT stuff. I just don't think I will by this maul was an awesome character to bad they had to do a hack job on him and kill him off. hence the clone wars cgi bringing him back to life and giving him cyborg legs wired

If Maul is like the Echo Base Luke with multiple heads a nice base and accessories then I'm in . However if it has the same stuff as the original then I will be porting mine to a TT knock off , doing dremel work to the gaunlets to fit the wrist pegs and just buying the robe from the new release.

Last edited:
Switch out angry face would be awesome. I will order if its under 200.00
The is not OT so I have to be frugal. lol

Looks damn good, but a rehash before Dooku?

That is surprising... but good to see that there is still a chance of Dooku, I figured Sideshow abandoned the human PT figures.

Is this the first official redo for Sideshow on Star Wars?

Which they promised they would never do. But I don't care -- the hobby has changed so dramatically I'd be very happy to have some oldies get updated.

I also hope its not that crazy cyborg Maul... so here's hoping its a redo.

I imagine Cyborg Maul would have been included in the teaser... Sideshow usually doesn't hold back that much on a teaser. This does seem to be the first straight re-do. The only reservation I have is whether or not Maul might be coming from HT... but it seems they are not interested in the PT at this point, so this will probably be a safe buy.

Looks extremely good. Like medicom good! Never thought I would utter those words

The v2 Medicom had a very nice sculpt, but his proportions were funky. Hopefully Sideshow can deliver a more definitive Maul figure. I was happy enough with my resculpt/repaint of the Sideshow figure. But I'll happily upgrade if the rest of the figure improves upon the original.

c65bacb1-857d-4fee-bfc9-dbe94769fec9_zps3100239c.jpg

d3963f7e-c6b2-4666-811a-b8039091c9ac_zpscabfa5d2.jpg

I had the original Maul but eventually sold him off so I could make room for other figures I wanted more. It also helped me to have a more focused collection. I have not real interest in getting this new version, but I still want to see how much of an upgrade he ends up being!

That ATAT driver announcement has me giddy with thought of them doing a Snow Commander. :panic:

I want that Snow Commander as well!

When did they say they would never redo a figure. I remember saying they would never reuse a EX item but don't remember them saying they would never redo a figure.

I made a custom a few months back, here is the sculpt. I'll pass on this new one, but might be intresed in a few bits for upgrades. Sorry about the bad pics I took them on my phone.

IMAG0730.jpg
IMAG0731.jpg

Back