Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using the old sideshow cloak on my maul. It does the trick. I would love to have the hot toys, but that will be used on the hot toys PM maul... when I get him. He's the only 1/6 maul figure I don't own. One day....

You should spring for it being such a maul fan. I used the medicom robe for years and liked it but it felt like a huge upgrade getting the hot toys robe. The bigger issue is that it always feels like a shame to partially cover up such a nice headsculpt and outfit with the robe

You should spring for it being such a maul fan. I used the medicom robe for years and liked it but it felt like a huge upgrade getting the hot toys robe. The bigger issue is that it always feels like a shame to partially cover up such a nice headsculpt and outfit with the robe

That's what keeps me from prioritizing getting the HT, I wouldn't use it for long term display, just photos.

It's on my radar for this year. Just gotta save up enough and find one that is reasonably priced. My collection needs the PM HT darth maul...
20220224_212312.jpg

You don't like Maul do you?
What gave it away? No but seriously, I am an oddball of a collector...I don't collect lines...I collect characters. For star wars, it's maul. For marvel it'd DD with honorable mentions for hawkeye and colossus. For TFs.. its sideswipe. And that is all I have in my collection (save for a few random pieces here and there). Its a much more budget friendly way to do it.

Back