Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have an issue with a 2.0 version, and if you look at SS's early figures, this is the most likely for a re-do.

Jedi Luke - A certainty for HT
Anakin - HT have supposedly had one n development for a few years.
Obi-Wan - the best of the early SS sculpts.
Kit Fisto - too obscure for a re-do.
Bespin Han - possibly on the cards for HT.
Mace Windu - little room for improvement there.
Qui-Gon - another decent sculpt.

I'm loving the new Maul sculpt, and having sold my SS one several years ago, I may pick this up.

I wonder what's next for a re-do.

Liking all the love for Dooku. I'm fine with a 2.0 TPM Darth Maul, but have no interest in robot leg version.
Oh, and wasn't Phase 1 Clonetrooper rehashed & called Shiny/Veteran Deluxe with an extra Phase 2 bucket thrown in?

I think War Gar is on to something. Pics from the Clone Wars cartoon.
Darthmaul_detail-4.jpg

]CloneWars_620_011813.jpg

Attachments

• Darthmaul_detail-4.jpg
    Darthmaul_detail-4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 473
Only thing I wasn't keen on were the Hasbroesque boots. Other than that it's a decent fiqure, especially as it cost around £30!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If this ends up being a 2-pack with mechanical legs that would be fantastic. A Savage Opress would also be a nice complement. If they do end up producing PT figs, would definitely like to see updates of Anakin (I & II) Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (I, II & III) and Mace. As well as Dooku and Amidala (I, II). That said, if SS is going to be charging $200+ for figs that used to be under $100 just a few years ago, the quality should match.

******** really?? I still haven't opened the old Maul... I kinda got bored waiting to get Obi-Wan. Just wanted the Duel of the Fates trio. By the time I got Obi-wan, I thought I was getting ripped off at the price, and then Vader and R2 came along. Still have not got R2/Vader, but man, they look reasonable now. And they haven't gotten cheaper but now without exclusives!

Does not count, those are "different" characters.

I mean a genuine redo. A repeat of the same Star Wars character done previously by Sideshow.

I believe this Maul is the first.... but only if it is NOT the cyborg Maul.... which I'm beginning to fear it may well be.

Same here. For me, cyborg maul is no for me. But spider maul, I'll get it

This Maul will kick ass the tailoring has improved much along with new body's i welcome all 2.0 's or rerelease's. Another O.T Yoda or Emperor release would be nice, then ROTJ Boba before hot toys.

Nice head sculpt. I'm 99% sure this will be Ep I Darth Maul or they'd have hinted somehow at the mech aspect. Refreshing to see something Star Wars that I'm not tempted by, though. :)

Not a fan of the Prequel Trilogy but Maul is pretty cool. I don't think I'll bother getting this figure but am curious to see the final product.

Our next dive into the Star Wars universe will be from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace! The Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure will be available for Pre-Order soon, so be on the lookout Jedi Master and Sith Lords!

I feel like that statement from SSC seals the deal that this is a simple rehash and eliminates the possibility of any mech legs. Honestly with what they're charging for figures now that it's probably for the better that they didn't.

Side note. It will be real interesting to see if this costs more than HT's Luke.

Back