Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt on this looks awesome. I don't collect prequel stuff but might think about this as a one-off.

I wonder if HT is leaving the PT to Sideshow. Strange that they dumped their Anakin which was supposed to follow HT Luke Bespin.

So it seem that SS is revealing its SDCC figures before the Con. It's been a diverse selection.
R2 Q5
AT AT Driver
Maul

Will we get another before Wednesday? And will we get any 1/6 TFA reveals from SS.

Looks pretty ****ign fantastic so far.
It'll be a must buy if it turns out as good as it looks.

Been wanting a Maul forever.

i have the 1.0 maul so i am not sure what i would do with that one if i were to get this. I guess if they released a qui-gon 2.0, then i would def get this one.

Our next dive into the Star Wars universe will be from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace! The Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure will be available for Pre-Order soon, so be on the lookout Jedi Master and Sith Lords!

I feel like that statement from SSC seals the deal that this is a simple rehash and eliminates the possibility of any mech legs. Honestly with what they're charging for figures now that it's probably for the better that they didn't.

Side note. It will be real interesting to see if this costs more than HT's Luke.

I never seen that quote. I guess that does seal it then. Sounds like they may rehash others from TPM as well.

I'm another that likes and has the original in my collection but if this one comes out and blows the 1.0 version away then it will be a no brainer for me to upgrade. One of a few SW characters I would upgrade.

Maul and Vader 1.0's were my first and second one sixth figures and I returned him immediately. While a really nice figure, it just looked silly having him next to my Vader at the time. I hope we have better luck this second time around.
DSC00763.jpg

Not a horrible figure for a redo, they could easily do worse.

The current boots are horrible and body was loose (at least mine).

This figure screams dynamic poses imo, the body boots upgrade and hopefully better costume could make this worth upgrading. This is probably one of the most iconic characters from the PT.

Maul and Vader 1.0's were my first and second one sixth figures and I returned him immediately. While a really nice figure, it just looked silly having him next to my Vader at the time. I hope we have better luck this second time around.
DSC00763.jpg
Vader makes him more like Dwarf Maul, I had my Sith sideshow figures together, but now Maul is lining up against these guys
24a639ed6193f82f1821789f3cb5ce6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DSC00763.jpg

I have Vader 2.0 and that Maul and it is nowhere near that bad out of scale. Vader is a head taller and bit wider.... as he should be.

Blame Vader 1.0 for being way to big.

I've been putting off on making custom boots for my custom Maul for quite some time now, so hopefully the boots on this new version look good enough to upgrade. :)
I was hoping that HT would tackle a new Maul, but this might turn out nicely as well. The clothing could use a bit of an upgrade.

Back