Sideshow Darth Maul Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have updated me to shipping soon and put a hold on my credit card. From past Sideshow purchases I can guess by next thursday I should be getting him.

Updated... I think you are right Wor-Gar. It looks like the shipment is split in two waves. :confused: :D

It looks like the orders aren't regionally based, seems to be those who ordered first get shipped to first?

Cagoda said:
It looks like the orders aren't regionally based, seems to be those who ordered first get shipped to first?

It looks that way pretty much. In contrast to the Vader experiment. Those notices seemed to go out from east to west with the actual shipping being according to order placed... I hope the latter at least still proves true. :monkey2

He he. At least I know my 1:6 Brian Wilson will be under the tree this year if my Maul aint. (and Batty, they over sold on the limited edition so it looks I am getting the regular as well :( ).

pixletwin said:
He he. At least I know my 1:6 Brian Wilson will be under the tree this year if my Maul aint. (and Batty, they over sold on the limited edition so it looks I am getting the regular as well :( ).
Really? Thats stinks. Did they tell you you're getting the regular edition?

Pix....fyi

Date and time ordered:
2006-06-16 00:53:06

Items shipping soon

:D

Batty said:
Really? Thats stinks. Did they tell you you're getting the regular edition?

No. I called to change my method of payment from MO to CC and the lady told me that there was only 300 available and I was order #353. :monkey4 So I asked her to change it to a regular, which she did. They are getting a new shipment in a few weeks, so you can still order the regular. They are just temporarily outta stock.

pjam said:
It's always been my experience (without fail) that when an item says shipping soon, it goes out within a couple of business days... hmm

I think SSC may be getting a split shipment on these and wants to get the early orders out ASAP...

Guess this "now ancient" post belongs here now...

pixletwin said:
No. I called to change my method of payment from MO to CC and the lady told me that there was only 300 available and I was order #353. :monkey4 So I asked her to change it to a regular, which she did. They are getting a new shipment in a few weeks, so you can still order the regular. They are just temporarily outta stock.
That's good, but it still stinks that they oversold the signature edition. I put my order in for the regular even though it said "Temporarily out of stock". I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Ordering with an unknown company is tricky. Makes me appreciate SSC all the more. Rah! Rah!

Now back to Maul. :maul

Back