Sideshow Darth Maul Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked it up at lunch! Didn't have time to remove from the box but... WOW!

Can't wait to get home! I have the Inclusive version and I guess that you really don't realize how many lightsabers this thing comes with till you see them all together and in person.

Darthrazz said:
hang in there man! You'll get it soon!

Hey I have family in Sudbury. I've been there a few times, cool place. Mines, Big Nickel, I was actually there a few years ago for a wedding at the Caruso Club.

Cool man. Yeah this is a pretty good town. I'd much rather be here than down south in TO.

Looks like mine will be a little later probably since they're shipping it with my Final Battle Scarface Exclusive. Oh well, 2 goodies in one shot instead. Can't wait to get em.:drool

Well it looks like peoples orders are updated in no particular order and some people never got updated until hours after they received their Maul.

So what did we learn?

1) Notification is in no particular order. You may even never receive an update until a few hours before you actualyy receive your delivery.

2) If you live in California there is much love no matter when you order.

3) Orders are actually shipped pretty much in order placed.

4) Never do an experiment on Sideshow's shipping practices without expecting them to play mind games with you and attempt to cause irreprable harm to your psyche.

BIG KURGAN THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS THREAD.. i WILL DO IT AGAIN WHEN SIDESHOW SHIPS OUT AN ARMOURED VADER BWA HA HA HA HA HAH A HA HA HA HA

Back