Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wish this was painted a little more metallic like the xm or iron studios sentinels.

Yep I gues we are accustomed to less plastic looking finishes. The face does look like a cheap action figure especially.

9000 Tiers unlock: Female Prime Sentinel!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 21.13.02.jpg

Was hopin for a blast effect though..

I was hoping that by the time they revealed the 3rd tier I'd like this enough to buy one but for $350 I'm still incredibly underwhelmed.

Will definitely get 2, I?ll hope for 4 lol

So in summary:

$350
4ft+ Sentinel
+Bastion/Sentinel Prime
+Master Mold Head
+Damaged Head
+Sentinel Prime (female)
+Hand coil...tentacle capture thing

Is this right?

I was hoping for Morph but I?m satisfied with the entire project

I got my 5, cancelled the first two orders and re ordered to have them all shipped to Canada. It?s a flat $30 shipping charge for all 5 apparently. Tax already is paid upfront.

Will definitely get 2, I?ll hope for 4 lol

So in summary:

$350
4ft+ Sentinel
+Bastion/Sentinel Prime
+Master Mold Head
+Damaged Head
+Sentinel Prime (female)
+Hand coil...tentacle capture thing

Is this right?

It's 26 inches not 4ft. I can't fathom the price of a 4 ft sentinel.

A female Prime Sentinel is underwhelming. I guess it's because I have no idea who that character is. I would've preferred some additional battle damaged parts or something else to customize the look of the Sentinel.

I was pretty interested in this item, but for $350, it's just too far from the look of the traditional Sentinel that I remember.

That original BAF Sentinel was more slim, even though it wasn't as tall. This one looks muscular, just too different.

Yeah I definitely want more BD parts and not another figure. I honestly don't know either of the two figures so will be selling them. It's a bit of a let down as far as last reveal. I still want 2 tentacles.

BTW Dorkside is offering this for $450 for those international people. Save $50 over BBTS, so may be more reasonable for you guys!

BTW Dorkside is offering this for $450 for those international people. Save $50 over BBTS, so may be more reasonable for you guys!

Dorkside write this: "Because The Weight And The Final Packaging Sizes Are Unknown At This Time We Are Not Taking International Orders. We Will Be Offering International Customers The Option To Purchase Once We Receive The Product. Any International Orders Placed For This Item Will Be Cancelled. "

For anyone in UK Zavvi are saying they'll be getting it too, but they don't have a pre-order (or price) up yet.

Nice! Zavvi is one of four sites I?ve been checking on for orders. Fingers crossed we?re not shafted by the exchange rate.

I too have never heard of the female sentinel so I was a bit ?meh? I would have liked a trask figure.

I think the figure is amazing but it?s just too far out of my price range, if I did get it I?d display with mastermold head and it would make sense with my other sentinel figures.

I think they have done a good job but unfortunately I cannot afford it.

It?s up on Zavvi. ?350 and no delivery or customs fee. Got my order in, resisting a second!

It?s up on Zavvi. ?350 and no delivery or customs fee. Got my order in, resisting a second!

Oh **** - I was going to pass on these as I was fully expecting them to be 500+ in the UK with tax and postage.
I can't believe Zavvi and Hasbro have worked out a deal to keep them as 350 here.
Now I'm sooooo tempted to get one..

..or two 😂

Oh **** - I was going to pass on these as I was fully expecting them to be 500+ in the UK with tax and postage.
I can't believe Zavvi and Hasbro have worked out a deal to keep them as 350 here.
Now I'm sooooo tempted to get one..

..or two ��

Yeah I was expecting to get shafted - totally surprised to see it at 350 with free delivery!

Back