Sideshow Darth Maul Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its a little late but my order time was: 2006-06-16 04:37:05
Maul shipped yesterday.

I'm scheduled to receive mine today... I'm still waiting. I'm wondering it makes a difference in the shipping date if the order was for both Maul & the Probe Droid Set as opposed to Maul alone?

Sorry. I was on holiday since last Thursday so I hadn't read the boards since then. I just read (and checked my e-mail) that the Probe Droid Set will be shipped separately. I'm still waiting for Maul to show up at my doorstep.

Last edited:
pixletwin said:
No offense Razzi but I am starting to get alittle annoyed that someone who ordered Maul months after me has been processed before me. Mine is still at order placed. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey4

Updated. No duff drinking this time. :monkey4

Maybe you'll get yours shipped and the order status wont change. It took months for my order status to change on the Han Solo. :huh

Im pulling for ya!

pixletwin said:
No offense Razzi but I am starting to get alittle annoyed that someone who ordered Maul months after me has been processed before me. Mine is still at order placed. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey4

Updated. No duff drinking this time. :monkey4

I told you before Sideshow is watching you. This has become thier new running joke.:monkey3

Seriously I am sorry to hear that you are not getting processed.

Wor-Gar said:
So what have we learned from this experiment?

Never start a thread like this because you won't get your figure. Right Pix?

:eek:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sorry Pix that was to funny

Shipped yesterday, delivered today. thanks pix, maybe they'll pack yours with the probes like mikey..

Huh no shipping notice on mine yet. Will have to check out my account page. I got Maul so I'm ok.

My probes still show order placed. I ordered mine seperate. Those that are seeing shipping soon, did you order them with maul? That may be why they show shipping soon, but aren't really.

Back