1/6 Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah gotcha, yeah most of those things are part of the actual outfit. They slip into little pockets, etc.

I stand corrected. I went back a few pages and saw it is the same stuff from when it was put up for PO.

This is a bad sign as i was hoping for a little more and I have little hope we will get more with the Darth Maul release now which sucks because I was going to get him.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IMG_0844 2.jpg

Just unboxed him, here is a cell phone shot.

I'll pull the real camera and strobe out this weekend.

Would me nice if someone could post pics of both old and new side by side.

View attachment 242666

Just unboxed him, here is a cell phone shot.

I'll pull the real camera and strobe out this weekend.

Could you do me a favor and post a picture of the box he came in?

Im awaiting mine patiently and just wondering if they redid the box also or if its just a reuse.

Thanks.

Thanks for the photos! Mine will be here tomorrow!

He looks good!

I already have the original SS EX but am leaning towards getting this version as well. The positives of this one that I'm seeing - the body seems better proportioned (making the vest and chest armor fit better?), the braids are improved, grappling hook rocket, and the flight suit is blue. I'll just put this new BF on the old Carbon Freeze Chamber base and give my 10 year old the old BF with the new base. Of course the second I get the new one, HT will announce their ESB version.:lol

The positives of this one that I'm seeing - the body seems better proportioned (making the vest and chest armor fit better?)...

According to the specs it's the same body as the original version: Prometheus 1.1.

Judging by the photos I prefer the original version that I have. The suit on the new one looks barely weathered, whereas the old one was nice and grubby.

24190136103_875972a447_o.jpg

The shape of the pocket flaps also looks wrong on the new one.

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-01.jpg

According to the specs it's the same body as the original version: Prometheus 1.1.

Judging by the photos I prefer the original version that I have. The suit on the new one looks barely weathered, whereas the old one was nice and grubby.

Same body? Oh well. Thanks for talking me off the ledge then.:lol I guess I was desperate for more BF to fill the void until my ESB PF arrives. Thanks for the info and saving me a couple hundred bucks.:yess:

One's too blue, the other's too gray.... seems like a wash there. New one has the same problems as the original, except its got longer pants.

But the new one looks like it has a smaller head.

Back