1/6 Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this worth picking up or waiting for a HT version? The HT version seen in the ESB Vader pics just looks like a ROTJ repaint.

Is this worth picking up or waiting for a HT version? The HT version seen in the ESB Vader pics just looks like a ROTJ repaint.
Yeah, the helmet in the pics is indeed a repraint of the Jedi one - but more than likely they'll make an all new mold that resembles the one from Empire. This sort of thing (a repaint just to gauge interest/companion piece to display next to a figure being offered) is nothing new. As far as I know, ESB Fett hasn't been announced by Hot Toys yet. So give it a few more months and we'll probably get the announcement with a different helmet.

Yeah, the helmet in the pics is indeed a repraint of the Jedi one - but more than likely they'll make an all new mold that resembles the one from Empire. This sort of thing (a repaint just to gauge interest/companion piece to display next to a figure being offered) is nothing new. As far as I know, ESB Fett hasn't been announced by Hot Toys yet. So give it a few more months and we'll probably get the announcement with a different helmet.

It's the chest armour that bothers me on the SS figure, always looks uneven and messy.

Back