1/6 Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my eyes this one looks better than the original (prefer the green and baggier pant legs), but wow, $25 more and substantially less accessories, plus a super bland base.

To your question, Colombian, if I were in the market for Fett I'd probably go with HT's despite preferring the ESB version. Just a better chance it'll come out like the prototype with fewer issues. I do want an ESB Fett but will wait I guess the 3 or so years it'll be until HT does it.

Last edited:
Fett was like an extra in three scenes then flushed down a loo in VI and in IV he became a simple lackey.
I've never thought about how different they looked. How different is the CGI one?

Curious that this Fett is listed elsewhere as being improved, but no mention of a change in colour, tailoring or belly plate sculpting on Sideshow's own page.

Yet with their re-released Vader they make a big deal of the changes:

...featuring newly sculpted elements, new costume, a new lightsaber blade and our hexagonal figure base.

Finely tailored costume featuring a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt

Newly sculpted codpiece

Eight (8) newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:

I see that but I was asking due to having not seen many products from Sideshow's Star Wars line. I want my first Boba and I'm swaying towards the Hot Toys version. I guess I was looking for a little guidance

Got a charge notificatio. For this for january 29th. Going to get it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Mine has shipped, I passed on this before due to the incorrect colours but had to get this one

When did you get your shipping notification?

Mine didnt even get charged yet.

Mine shipped today. Actually excited for this Boba.

Was looking through some pics on sideshow, seems they added some more accessories and also another stand for him.

Mine shipped today. Actually excited for this Boba.

Was looking through some pics on sideshow, seems they added some more accessories and also another stand for him.

You were likely looking at the older version. This is the newer one that you ordered.

star-wars-boba-fett-sixth-scale-21282-10.jpg

You were likely looking at the older version. This is the newer one that you ordered.

star-wars-boba-fett-sixth-scale-21282-10.jpg

Yeah, when they originally released the pics and specs, all that stuff wasnt there.

It was just the stand and hands, at least I think it was qhen i preordered it back in november.

Too much stuff coming out lol

Can't wait to see some in hand pics and hear the reactions [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back