Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my kit yesterday and its pretty damn cool. Mort really sells the whole thing and the mug is freaking huge (I got orange). Looking forward to Spook and all that it brings.

That's scruffy looking nerf herder to you! :nana:

Psh. Harison Ford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else scruffy lookin'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you. :nana:

@ Nam: That's just mean. I'm not talking you anymore.
You get the silent treatment.... get it? It's all silent because it's a message board. No sound, get it? Hahahahahahahahahaha

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtYq5yPByc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtYq5yPByc[/ame]

@ Nam: That's just mean. I'm not talking you anymore.
You get the silent treatment.... get it? It's all silent because it's a message board. No sound, get it? Hahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtYq5yPByc

ba_dum_tsh.jpg

Alex, all I would like to win is a blue mug. Juuuuuust saying. ;)

(Can we have a contest right now for one?)

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!!! THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED!

Ok....I don't have mugs to give away...BUT I do have some t-shirts. Anyone want a t-shirt? Oh, you probably want to know what the t-shirt is? Well, it would be the Sideshow Freaks T-Shirt: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=500003

I'll be giving these away on a first come, first served basis (based on the time same in my email inbox). Also, since the sizes I have are limited, I cannot guarantee you'll get the size you ask for.

Any international folks will be responsible for any VAT, taxes, import fees, etc. on their FREE t-shirt.

Should I exhaust through all the shirts I have available, I will let y'all know.

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Ok....I don't have mugs to give away...BUT I do have some t-shirts. Anyone want a t-shirt? Oh, you probably want to know what the t-shirt is? Well, it would be the Sideshow Freaks T-Shirt: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=500003

I only have them in two sizes though (Small and Medium). But if you're interested in getting one of these I'll need you to do the following...

Send an email to [email protected] and include the following...

Subject line: Sideshow Freaks T-Shirt Giveaway
Body of message: Your full name, full address, size preference of SMALL or MEDIUM (will fulfill the size you want if I can)

I'll be giving these away on a first come, first served basis (based on the time same in my email inbox). Also, since the sizes I have are limited, I cannot guarantee you'll get the size you ask for.

Any international folks will be responsible for any VAT, taxes, import fees, etc. on their FREE t-shirt.

Should I exhaust through all the shirts I have available, I will let y'all know.

-SideshowAlex

Emailed. :)

:(
Of all the times to be a fatty... No large? Really?

Sorry, only Smalls and Mediums....but I'm giving them away for the great price of FREE. Create a unique Sideshow display with one if it doesn't fit? Maybe someone special in your life would like one? :)

-SideshowAlex

:lol Nice suggestions, but no. I'll let other people get them who will be able to really enjoy them.

Back