Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may just be the cynic in me (I definitely prefer orange) but I think the blue mugs seem to be handpicked for certain members.

And I can understand Sideshow wanting to expand their fan base with Facebook/twitter.

I question how well that is really working out though. Based on the R* (he who must not be named) fiasco, how many of the people on Facebook and Twitter ended up becoming real customers, versus just "drive by" people who wanted nothing more than some free stuff they could sell on eBay?

It may just be the cynic in me (I definitely prefer orange) but I think the blue mugs seem to be handpicked for certain members.

If so, I'm just grateful to be one of those "certain members" :D.

BTW, I just want to say that so far for me, this year has already been better than all of last year. The new Mort plushie is fantastic! And Sideshow CS was as helpful as ever in getting to my order in time to add a second kit when I called. Plus I did get both mugs, which was very important to me.

Oh, and we have a VERY COOL new Vet t-shirt this year, and lots of people are excited about that too!

As long as I can chat with my friends during the main event, I'm already a pretty happy camper.

blue mug vs. orange mug............no holds barred cage match.......:lecture

let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllllle.............:monkey1

Never tell me the odds!

Geek.

emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif

Back