Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, only Smalls and Mediums....but I'm giving them away for the great price of FREE. Create a unique Sideshow display with one if it doesn't fit? Maybe someone special in your life would like one? :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex--You are the BEST!!!! :pray:

Thanks for the shirt giveaway. Hopefully I made it in time.

So is there a place where I can find out the Spook schedule? I've been so busy this year its been almost impossible to keep up. Working 80 plus hours and two little kids takes it out of you. Fingers are crossed that I get to make it into the chat again this year. Still hoping to find that Lurtz some day. :monkey3

Oh and since it'll probably be tomorrow before I get a chance to look for an answer if someone has the chat schedule feel free to help this freak out and pm it to me.

Thanks.

I spawned the first contest of the season! Woot!

Thanks for the text Avfin, but I passed. Have one already.

I only want a blue mug. Repeat after me... :lecture

Alright, the peer pressure forced me to change my signature. (huge thanks to RoboDad again!)

I really do want a blue mug to go with my orange... :(

many of you may not be aware of this but the reason for the lack of these blue coffee cups is due to the work of "blue mug whackers"...........they seek out these mugs, attain them, then slam them to the ground shattering them into hundreds of pieces. the majority have already been destroyed so if you are one of the few that actually received one beware.........the blue mug whackers are coming for you. i suggest a preemptive strike & break it before they "whack" yours...............:panic:

true story...(according to randy quaid's newsletter).......:lecture

Very cool give-away. I'm definitely up for a blue mug giveaway! I missed out on the shirt because I was shopping. Oh well. Finally a shirt in my size and I'm too late. :lol

many of you may not be aware of this but the reason for the lack of these blue coffee cups is due to the work of "blue mug whackers"...........they seek out these mugs, attain them, then slam them to the ground shattering them into hundreds of pieces. the majority have already been destroyed so if you are one of the few that actually received one beware.........the blue mug whackers are coming for you. i suggest a preemptive strike & break it before they "whack" yours...............:panic:

true story...(according to randy quaid's newsletter).......:lecture

And here I thought "blue mug whackers" were those into auto-erotic asphyxiation. :huh

A fun conversation I had in chat with Mike at Sideshow this morning:

I think I can post this here, because my labor bore no fruits, but hey, at least I'm trying. This mug is going to be the SSE Diorama of my 2011...

me: Hello, I have a "very serious" question regarding the 2011 Spooktacular kit this year... Who wants to be nice to me?
Just a moment...

Sideshow Mike: hi
how are you doing?

me: wow, in early
i'm great
I ordered and got an orange mug, and i'm noticing there are very many orange mugs showing up...
i would be willing to order another kit, if someone could hook me up with a blue mug. and i would promise to give all my other goodies from the second kit away in chat during spook.
What do you say? lol

Sideshow Mike: That's very nobel of you
BUT

me: did i mention i'm desperate?

Sideshow Mike: we can not gurantee the mug color
desperate for blue mugs?
do you have an alergic reaction to orange?

me: um, well yes, of course, i needs my blue mug
you are aware of the term completist???

Sideshow Mike: I appreciate your passion for the Blue mug, but there is no way to promise your mug color
I am familiar and it's a pretty bad disease
I was a completist for a long long time

me: i'm going to have to resort to begging in chat for yet another year... hohum... come on mike, i won't tell a soul

Sideshow Mike: Sorry. You'll have to leave it up to the fate of the mugs

me: Okay, thanks for chatting...

Sideshow Mike: No worries. Good luck!

Back