Sideshow offers The Frankenstein VFX Head Prop Replica by Factory Entertainment.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could this mean the return of the Universal Monsters rights to Sideshow Collectibles? :D

I hope so. I don't see how they can release this without those rights.

I'd love to see them re-issue the Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein kit. It was one of Sideshows earliest products, a vinyl "garage kit" from the 90's.

FACTORY is a totally different entity. I hate to sound negative---but dont get your hopes up. Its more of a "we will help sell your products" thing like SSC does for Bowen, Hot Toys, Electric Tiki, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: Just for the record, I am not down for one of these. It doesnt do anything for me. Just sayin'.

Sideshow doesn't need the property rights if it's a distribution deal. Sad but true...

That being said I really like this bust and will pick one up down the road. With a production run of 1500 I have a feeling that this will available for much cheaper down the road.

I don't know...the neck looks almost as bad as the neck on the Rhino 1/4.

frankneck.jpg

That was actually discussed on the UMA, but it is actually by a different artist per Factory. Alot of similarities between Teves and this sculpt. But then again---they are both of Karloff,lol.:1-1::rotfl

Nickie(Monster)---check your private messages.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this design at all... and the paint on the regular looks pretty weak for a 1:1 piece. Although the ES and price is nice for those that care.

Nick, maybe if you explain why you are canceling Sideshow will refund your deposit. They are usually pretty cool with collectors when there is a legitimate reason for canceling an order.

Not a fan of this design at all... and the paint on the regular looks pretty weak for a 1:1 piece. Although the ES and price is nice for those that care.

Nick, maybe if you explain why you are canceling Sideshow will refund your deposit. They are usually pretty cool with collectors when there is a legitimate reason for canceling an order.

nope galactiboy, looks like i am stuck with a $45.00 NRD fine.
:( :monkey2

Nick

I just saw on the website that the production run on this piece is now 500 for the color-version. Monochrome will have a LTD run of 100 pieces. Nice.

Still waiting on 1:1 Imhotep and Wolfman, who's gonna fill those shoes?

-

Back