Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 50 kits left. Okay, not bad. Much better than last year since they ended up giving half of the kits away. I could have had one for free had I not already gotten one. Silly me. But this years was too good to pass up.

When did they give 'em away last year? I missed or forgot that...

Honestly, I prefer last years to this years. I like 'em both, and Mort plushie is the single best item ever included in a spook kit, but I think last year's overall package was nicer.

I would much prefer to forget the whole Rosario incident rather than giving him the feeling of notoriety. I am sure he is awfully proud of himself to think we are still talking about him. UGG what a d-bag. oops sorry LOL don't mind me just thinking out loud again.

When did they give 'em away last year? I missed or forgot that...

Honestly, I prefer last years to this years. I like 'em both, and Mort plushie is the single best item ever included in a spook kit, but I think last year's overall package was nicer.

I don't know about a lot of them but Mistress took pitty on me last year because I just couldn't come up with the money for one. So she sent me one anyway.

I did like the overall package last year, but the Mort made this years worth the money.

The Mort and Mug are way better than the entire kit from last year in my opinion. And yep, they gave away quite a few free kits last year.

Yep, this is one of the best kits in years. Plus, it looks like they advertised (or at least mentioned) it on G4. I don't expect that there will be any left by the time Spook hits. Unless Sideshow holds some back to give away as prizes, which would be a nice prize this year.

Yep, this is one of the best kits in years. Plus, it looks like they advertised (or at least mentioned) it on G4. I don't expect that there will be any left by the time Spook hits. Unless Sideshow holds some back to give away as prizes, which would be a nice prize this year.

That would be an awesome prize!

I posted this in the Alamo Poster thread but since it's Halloween related thought I'd share it with you guys. Tom Whalen's "It's the Great Pumpkin" poster

317551_266062650100705_212394752134162_755265_350821931_n.jpg

Mort is in da house and has taken over my orange mug in drinking the newly-brewed Spook coffee (must've worked up a mighty thirst during his transport here).

Loving (and plan to use) all of the kit this year!!!! Plushie Mort & humongo mug have made this the best Spook kit ever. :clap:clap:ghost

More and more prizes are being added into the mix all the time here for Spooktacular, so that 5K will more than likely increase! Juuuuuust saying. :)

-SideshowAlex

I'm not really caring for the actual amount of money in spook, just caring how spook is handled. I wish for scavenger hunts!!! :rock

Just ordered my kit. :) I hope I get a blue mug. :lol

And I can understand Sideshow wanting to expand their fan base with Facebook/twitter. I think it would be great though if they had some contests for that...but not all. Part of the fun was staying up all day/night wondering when the next contest would be up...trying to figure out what it was...the camaraderie among fellow freaks. It was good times. Last year....not so much fun...at least for me anyway.

And I'm with Buffygirl - more scavenger hunts, please! :)

Back