Sideshow changes Harmonized Code for export?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI,

I live in Canada, and I received my SS Wolverine/Hulk statue few week ago. Fedex charged me over $ 181 CAD for custom and taxes. I phoned Fedex, and asked for invoice adjustment that SS use the wrong classification code. TODAY, I got an Email from Fedex that they will refund $92 CAD and use a different code. I don't know what the new classification code is, but they will send me another invoice later to show the changes.
I will post the code when I got the invoice.
I think I need to do this again and again everytime I order from SS directly, but at least, I can order the exclusive edition statue!

HI,

I live in Canada, and I received my SS Wolverine/Hulk statue few week ago. Fedex charged me over $ 181 CAD for custom and taxes. I phoned Fedex, and asked for invoice adjustment that SS use the wrong classification code. TODAY, I got an Email from Fedex that they will refund $92 CAD and use a different code.

I don't know what the new classification code is, but they will send me another invoice later to show the changes.
I will post the code when I got the invoice.

I think I need to do this again and again everytime I order from SS directly, but at least, I can order the exclusive edition statue!

I know we'd ALL appreciate that - thanks for the news! :duff

Hi,

The classification code is 9503.00.90.59. for SSC Hulk/Wolverine 1/5
No custom duty, just paid taxes.

After waiting patiently for a few months I've just received a cheque from HM Revenue & Customs for £81.84.

Only information provided was 'DUTY/VAT REPAYMENT' so must relate to my Red Sonja bill.

I won my case against CBSA all 6 of them :). The HS Code 3926.40.0000 is invalid!

HI fellow freaks,

I started this topic on another forum and I have great news...

After 3 months of waiting, I got 6 cheques back from CBSA where I submitted my B2G form against the HS code 3926.40.0000. I'd filed 6 cases and won all 6 cases!

They did not disclosed any letter why I won but it tells me that there HS Code 3926.40.0000 is wrong.

2d8olqt.jpg

I am contacting SSC now on this.

Picked up a Wonder Woman PF on offer, percentage off and free shipping, for £260ish.
Fed-Ex sent me a bill for £72.24. Sent a couple of emails and just received this payment reminder...

20190325_121340.jpg

No details at all, just an amended bill :yess:

Awesome thanks for all those checks numbers and accounts!!!
Seriously, blur out those numbers....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back