1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Im really wish Hot Toys will start making those amazing clones in Clone Wars soon :pray:

Nearly $700 for this guy in ebay and amazon :thud:, not to even mention Fives and Echo..*** this ****, im outta here.

Nearly $700 for this guy in ebay and amazon :thud:, not to even mention Fives and Echo..*** this ****, im outta here.

I think those are just asking pricing. I see him going for $350+/- regularly. Still insane and I hope Hot Toys comes out with Clone Troopers. Otherwise I am forking over $250 on ebay for Wolffe. Maybe Rex, Echo, and Fives at somepoint if the price is right.

Damn, that's ridiculous. A couple years ago I had looked Phase Two Rex myself and saw he was only 200 something bucks. I would have pulled the trigger on it then had I known I would fall into the Hot Toys Star Wars game. Those Clone Troppers would go real well with the upcoming ROTS Anakin.

I managed to nab a P2 rex and Airborne trooper for 450

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

DSC_0514.jpg

Love me some Rex.

I wonder if the SS Yoda can pull this off with a custom robe? Now that I have the HT Empire Yoda, the PT Yoda needs a purpose.

With sideshow rereleasing some of their Star Wars figures.. what are the chances of them rereleasing this one or the other commanders?

After many years of near-misses I have actually managed to get my hand on a Phase 2 Rex.

Hallelujah! Not the easiest guy to track down. Consider me pleased!

Incoming Hot Toys announcement next week :rotfl

Ha ha, damn.....don't think that didn't cross my mind with the "final season" about to release.

Clone Wars still seems to me like an area of Star Wars that Hot Toys will never go near.

Ha ha, damn.....don't think that didn't cross my mind with the "final season" about to release.

Clone Wars still seems to me like an area of Star Wars that Hot Toys will never go near.

Troopers are easy though, especially Clones since they can just re-use the Cody sculpt with different hair. Rex and other clones would print money.

Troopers are easy though, especially Clones since they can just re-use the Cody sculpt with different hair. Rex and other clones would print money.

Go to any of the old Sideshow Clone announcement threads and it?s funny how that used to be a lot of people?s initial complaints:lol

Back