1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So was there an Echo and Fives in Phase I and then a set in Phase II? I know this is a Rex thread but since they keep popping up in here...

Yep, both sets are in my pic above. But I did use the newer portrait sculpts on the phase 1 bodies.

DSC_1141.jpg

Still need Bacara, Gree and Bly. And Echo and Fives Arc troopers.

Wow...you should post with price in the sale thread as many folks myself included looking for Arc Troopers Echo and Fives.

Yeah true, especially since I bought 4 of each when they came out and it isn't cool to spam the threads, sorry. It's just that I don't "need" to sell anything right now and would rather let people know who obviously appreciate the figures.

I need one of these but they are so expensive now. I couldn't afford one when they were released. Holding out hope that Hot Toys starts doing some of these though, especially with Battlefront 2 coming I bet they'll do some clones.

Generic troopers, but all heroes/special units aren't confirmed yet. They have Bakers voice for the clones so I would be shocked if they didn't include Rex somewhere.

Snapped some fresh photos today of Rex...

REX-v2-018.jpg

REX-v2-019.jpg

I know folks are clamoring for Hot Toys to take on some troopers, but I think Sideshow did just fine...

I expect HT to make clones from the films, I think clones from the cartoon (i.e Rex etc.) will remain safely untouched.

Tho I wouldn't mind Arc Trooper Echo and Fives because I refuse to pay ridiculous eBay prices 🙂

Last edited:
I plan on posing SS Rex PII right along side HT RoTS Anakin. I'll do the same withSS Cody and HT Obi Wan
I'm currently trying to track down Arc Fives, P2 Rex, Cody, and an Airborne trooper to pose with those two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I expect HT to make clones from the films, I think clones from the cartoon (i.e Rex etc.) will remain safely untouched.

Tho I wouldn't mind Arc Trooper Echo and Fives because I refuse to pay ridiculous eBay prices ��

It would be beyond strange for them to NOT make the most popular troopers, unless they just can't due to licensing.

I have the Phase 2 Rex EX and both EX ARC troopers for sale if anyone needs them to display with Anakin

Back