Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers are probably getting the reboot along with JL

I'm addicted to Captain and Thor. I'm game.

As years go on, I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of those characters. The MCU movies contribute a lot to that, sure, but the comics are pretty good. The little runs that I have read.

Did they ever do Iron Man? I know they have the maquettes based on the movie but I remember when I still had the Cap PF, I was hoping for a comic-version Iron Man to pose him with in light of Civil War coming out soon.

Looks pretty good. Lets see Thor, I need him in my collection

Did they ever do Iron Man? I know they have the maquettes based on the movie but I remember when I still had the Cap PF, I was hoping for a comic-version Iron Man to pose him with in light of Civil War coming out soon.

That's what I've been waiting for years!

I did not care for the comiquette holding the flag, but I loved the ground punching Iron Man. Unfortunately, the recasts of that one came out in full force and I never got one before they did.

I don't want a movie version in my collection, so I'm waiting on a bad*** Iron Man. I would love some Extremis armor.

Print available Feb 02

1125x682_previewbanner_CaptABWPrint.jpg

They really need to make Black Widow's breast plate matte like in this print. Looks better that way.

And they really need to get rid of those stripes on Cap's thighs. No need for them ...on the print and statue.

They really need to make Black Widow's breast plate matte like in this print. Looks better that way.

And they really need to get rid of those stripes on Cap's thighs. No need for them ...on the print and statue.
I like them

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The kneecaps on Cap aren't attractive at all.

As others have said, I also wish the Black Widow portrait was better AND that they didn't use the body armor bra.

The print looks better

I was just thinking that. I think the statue looks really similar to the print in many ways, but I just think there's some things that don't translate well - the body armor is one of those.

I also don't care for the changes in her hair on the sculpt. I wish they would have matched the print.

The print looks better

Agreed, but sadly the same could be said for Super Girl, where the print was adorable, and for me at least an instant Pre-order (IF they could get close to the artwork)

Of course what we got was:

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-02.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-art-print-feature-500277.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-12.jpg

Just to rub it in, SS of course had to put the artwork on the box and then side by side, because anyone crazy enough to leave her on PO can be reminded how badly the finished product turned out.

In print form, BW looks fantastic frankly, but you just know when that big reveal occurs in the not to distant future, it will probably be another :)slap) 'what could have been' statue.

Back