Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one payment left for July 5th, converted to full pay so maybe Ill see that 2 week notice soon too.

On a side note $50off with RP makes this a much easier order.

Edit; Ask and ye shall receive... "You have chosen to pay off your order in full. Expect to receive an email with your invoice and tracking info shortly."

Last edited:
Congrats everyone. Hopefully she arrives minty fresh for you guys. I'm going to hold out a little longer. The EX is still available so I'm curious to see if they'll offer some kind of incentives to move her. A discount or free shipping perhaps. My original intention was to only pick up the Big 7 for my JL PF collection but, Green Arrow and Black Canary were always important JL members for me as well. The right incentive may just give me the push to add her to my collection. Then I'd definitely pick up GA too. Regardless, I think she looks great and I'm hoping to see plenty of pics soon.

Congrats everyone. Hopefully she arrives minty fresh for you guys. I'm going to hold out a little longer. The EX is still available so I'm curious to see if they'll offer some kind of incentives to move her. A discount or free shipping perhaps. My original intention was to only pick up the Big 7 for my JL PF collection but, Green Arrow and Black Canary were always important JL members for me as well. The right incentive may just give me the push to add her to my collection. Then I'd definitely pick up GA too. Regardless, I think she looks great and I'm hoping to see plenty of pics soon.

This piece wasn't on the list of statues for the GGSAVE15 promo code? If it was, you could've already had a good discount.

I should've figured. Why would SSC apply that promo code to the better items, right?

Well, it looks like the EX will be in-stock when these begin shipping soon. Maybe we'll see some discounts for her coming up if she isn't moving.

I think it's a great piece, but the ex is so incredibly lame I've been holding out for a discount. If the ex was worth a dam I'd have preordered day one. I wonder if this will sell quickly once they offer some kind of incentive, or folks like me get tired of waiting. I got a $50 card in the mail last week and it's going towards this. Free shipping would seal the deal for me.

Will be charged on Thursday as well. Hopefully will be delivered on Saturday.

Back