Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batgirl was 1500, sold out everywhere. Power Girl was 1250, sold out everywhere. 1000 for Canary makes her the lowest yet. Not sure why such a foul call on it. I'd mark Canary as more popular than Power Girl, and the ES is still lower. Either way, I don't really care, since I plan to get her as well as Huntress.

Of all the DC girls released so far, I think this statue is probably the weakest of the bunch. The low ES doesn't really surprise me.

Of all the DC girls, I think this statue is probably the weakest of the bunch. The low ES doesn't really surprise me.

I think it was the non-essential EX. I have my issues with BC's cheesecake pose, but I had similar hangups with Batgirl and think this is a better sculpt overall than than she was.

I think it was the non-essential EX. I have my issues with BC's cheesecake pose, but I had similar hangups with Batgirl and think this is a better sculpt overall than than she was.

Yeah, the EX definitely didn't help. It doesn't really add much to the piece.

Whaaat? .....No, not "bang"! Are we talking about the same "bang"?

If so, ....in what comic title and what issue? And is there a compilation graphic novel? Now I'm curious. Lol.

All-Star Batman and Robin The Wonder Boy tells the story of how **** Grayson became Robin. Batman basically kidnaps the kid and tries to keep him scared and frightened to keep his mind off the death of his parents. He tries to starve him as well, and force him to eat rats. While this is all going on, Black Canary is out causing trouble, and Batman intervenes a fight. Out of nowhere, Batman and Black Canary kiss, and then have sex in the rain.

Also I think in BoP 90.

Back