Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uff hard to tell about a Piece in just a few Pictures...

- That Leg is weird big time for me, checked that SS blog doesnt look like this on their Pictures - Could you take one from the front like they did?
- The Gap on the Head dunno about that tbh
- The Hand look so bad for me haha looks like the Color is off too but could be just the photo again...

Hope the next Pictures wont scare me like this tbh :s wanted to take her and Green Arrow (SS working on it atm) as my Main Pieces on my Table ... not if its like this :(

The leg looks pretty straight from site's pictures.

Attachments

• dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-05.jpg
    dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-05.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 135
From the front you won't notice the curve in the leg so much, it's from the side views that it's very noticeable but it was sculpted that way, so it's a sculpting issue and not a glue issue. The mutant hand is a deal breaker for me, I'm going to send in a picture to SS and see if there are any better replacements, if there not, then I'll see if I can get a full refund including the $200 in points I used. The hand sticks out like a soar thumb. Your going to notice it every time you look at the statue. Not to mention the fingers look a bit like melting candles, there really rough..

Also in person it looks like she has a uni-boob, so they defiantly don't stick out like the prototype picture above.. It's just to bad SS couldn't get the details right.

Her legs seem pretty curved since the prototype...so its not shocking.

Attachments

• dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-14.jpg
    dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-14.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 125
  • dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-07.jpg
    dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-figure-300287-07.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 123
i think prime1 has the cwverse license for everything so i guess it will be a classic Green Arrow from Sideshow :pray:

The video years ago they posted when they got the DC license had a sketch of a GA pf in development along with Flash.

That Flash figure will never be seen again. Sideshow has completely given up on their DC 1/6 line. After seeing the quality decline and dwindling accessories offered with Green Lantern, I can't say I'm too upset about it.

They do nearly Hot Toys prices for much more doll-like clothing, and cartoony looks. If they were priced lower they'd be fine for what they are.

That Flash figure will never be seen again. Sideshow has completely given up on their DC 1/6 line. After seeing the quality decline and dwindling accessories offered with Green Lantern, I can't say I'm too upset about it.

They started doing less DC once they made Marvel figures. I was hoping for a complete Justice League.

Back