Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Miller/Lee All-Star Batman run.

All-Star Batman and Robin The Wonder Boy tells the story of how **** Grayson became Robin. Batman basically kidnaps the kid and tries to keep him scared and frightened to keep his mind off the death of his parents. He tries to starve him as well, and force him to eat rats. While this is all going on, Black Canary is out causing trouble, and Batman intervenes a fight. Out of nowhere, Batman and Black Canary kiss, and then have sex in the rain.

Also I think in BoP 90.

Thanks, guys!

torn on this one...I don't know much about the character but I love the sculpt, she's gorgeous...I also feel like if I buy this one I almost have to buy Huntress

I think you need to buy Huntress whether you get Canary or not.

Agreed. I may skip Huntress, as I'm satisfied with the Bishoujo as a representation of the character on my shelf and the Batgirl and Black Canary PFs don't make for my ideal Birds of Prey display. Huntress still looks good enough to stand on her own or to pair with Power Girl for a World's Finest setup, which is what I'd do.

Agreed. I may skip Huntress, as I'm satisfied with the Bishoujo as a representation of the character on my shelf and the Batgirl and Black Canary PFs don't make for my ideal Birds of Prey display. Huntress still looks good enough to stand on her own or to pair with Power Girl for a World's Finest setup, which is what I'd do.

I think Huntress would look great with the Batman PF. Batgirl or Classic Catwoman could be added to the mix.

I think Huntress would look great with the Batman PF. Batgirl or Classic Catwoman could be added to the mix.

I just bought Batman a couple months ago. So, as much as I wan to agree, I'd have to display the two very strategically for fear they'd look silly with same knee-up-on-a-gargoyle pose. I do think Batgirl and either Catwoman PF look good together though.

I'm putting Canary with Batgirl and Huntress....

DC%20Good%20Guys.jpg

Canary is going in my JL lineup. I'll have her paired up with the eventual GA PF whenever SSC gets around to releasing it.

Canary is going in my JL lineup. I'll have her paired up with the eventual GA PF whenever SSC gets around to releasing it.

If SS produces a worthwhile Green Arrow, I'm picking up this BC even with my reservations, no question. I love Mike Grell's run on GA to the point where critical thinking goes out the door.

If SS produces a worthwhile Green Arrow, I'm picking up this BC even with my reservations, no question. I love Mike Grell's run on GA to the point where critical thinking goes out the door.

OMG yes! From The Longbow Hunters on, Grell's GA is fantastic.

Back