Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So long as the peg on her foot sits flush with the base, I'd just leave it as is. I'm not bothered by the small gap if she fits securely in the base.

The problem with the particular one that I had, is it didn't fit snugly in the base. If you were to bump into it, the body would rock and lean forward very, very easily. It may have just been an issue with the particular statue that I had and may not be an issue with the others. Not sure.

The problem with the particular one that I had, is it didn't fit snugly in the base. If you were to bump into it, the body would rock and lean forward very, very easily. It may have just been an issue with the particular statue that I had and may not be an issue with the others. Not sure.

In that case, I'd definitely return it or take measures to make sure she's stable on the base.

Don't settle for a statue that wobbles badly or doesn't fit correctly. I've done this before and regretted it. At the very least, a statue should fit securely.

So, I originally passed on this PF because I wanted a Black Canary PF only if I was going to be able to display her with a Green Arrow PF. Since this came out (and sold out) well before we got a chance to see Ollie, I missed out on the BC PF. Well, my EX GA PF arrived and we all know he turned out fantastic. So, now I needed to hunt down a BC PF.

Well, I'm thrilled to say, it didn't take very long. Thanks to a local seller, I now have EX # 344 in da house and I displayed her right next to Mr. Queen. What a great pair they make in my 1/4 JL collection. Now I'm just waiting for the Flash PF to go up for PO. Once Flash is added to my collection, I'll only need a Martian Manhunter PF to finish off my JL lineup. Hopefully, they'll get around to a MM PF sooner rather than later.

Congrats!

I know what you mean about BC and GA. I got the BC EX knowing I might not get a GA EX. So stoked that they get to be together now.

Congrats!

I know what you mean about BC and GA. I got the BC EX knowing I might not get a GA EX. So stoked that they get to be together now.

Thanks AC! BC looks sexy as hell and great next to Ollie. Very happy with how both turned out.

Back