Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You talking about the print?

I dunno, I think it's one of the better ones I've seen :huh

Not that I really care anyways since I think the prints are basically lame altogether. :lol

I agree with you Reeper, the print by all means does make or break this piece, just look at her AMAZING!!!! :drool

1161382100-1161380450651.jpg

I agree with you Reeper, the print by all means does make or break this piece, just look at her AMAZING!!!! :drool

That will be my problem as well, it's look like Mystique is fitting in scale there with the rest of them though, that's weird there was a pic of her next to the Mystique PF and they were almost the same size... Hmmmmm, I'm glad that she looks in scale with the rest of them because I have all the gals as well :monkey1

She is slightly larger then the others but you don't notice it unless you are really looking for it.

I'm going to send SSC an e-mail tomorrow to just charge me full. I don't think I can wait until March(or April). I need me a polystone fix stat!:rotfl

I'm going to send SSC an e-mail tomorrow to just charge me full. I don't think I can wait until March(or April). I need me a polystone fix stat!:rotfl

I know what you mean, my Venom ex coming tommorow and I just ordered a ex Carnage bust... and I don't even collect busts! I think we need to form a support group.....

I know what you mean, my Venom ex coming tommorow and I just ordered a ex Carnage bust... and I don't even collect busts! I think we need to form a support group.....

:rotfl

We need a 12 step program. I'm serious. This is an addiction. A MIGHTILY EXPENSIVE ADDICTION!:rotfl

:rotfl

We need a 12 step program. I'm serious. This is an addiction. A MIGHTILY EXPENSIVE ADDICTION!:rotfl

Sigh so true. I can see it now...My name is J and I am addicted to polystone, it has been 3 days since my last order....Hai J!

EX #50 in da house :banana and it is not that she is "larger" than her counterparts...it is that she towers them all! Long, long legs...;)

Back