Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no reason to charge more for this guy!:D

There is nothing on him that needs to light up.:)

He can do some sounds. Like bzzz bz bz bzz bzzzzz bz bz. In the end, he is former protocolar droid for insect species.

When can we expect to see the full reveal of 4-LOM as I am really pumped up for this and would be even more when Zuckuss is announced

Amazing the delay considering there will likely be another 9 month wait plus once its finally previewed for preorder.

It's a bit like trying to predict the future: where will I be in a year's time? What other interests will I have by then?

I can't think of anything in life that I order nearly a full year in advance... except maybe a child.

It's way too long to commit to an NRD.

Amazing the delay considering there will likely be another 9 month wait plus once its finally previewed for preorder.

It's a bit like trying to predict the future: where will I be in a year's time? What other interests will I have by then?

I can't think of anything in life that I order nearly a full year in advance... except maybe a child.

Although placing the order is usually more fun... but the cost is much, much higher.

I'm with you. They need to change the NRD so that if you cancel within say 1-3 months before shipping you don't get penalized. That or discount the product for every month beyond the promised delivery date it's delayed. The process seems very one-sided and I'd prefer to order from Sideshow b/c of their great customer service. Right now I only have 3 items on PO from them b/c of the policy. Everything else is on order from BBTS.

I'm with you. They need to change the NRD so that if you cancel within say 1-3 months before shipping you don't get penalized. That or discount the product for every month beyond the promised delivery date it's delayed. The process seems very one-sided and I'd prefer to order from Sideshow b/c of their great customer service. Right now I only have 3 items on PO from them b/c of the policy. Everything else is on order from BBTS.

They should use the nrd in conjunction with a discount if you pre order right away, give some incentive to pre order. Nothing sells out anymore....

I stopped PO'ing all together. eBay has the figures for $20-$30 less at release.

Maybe people need to stop changing their minds so much.

In the year that I've been waiting on certain SSC figures that I have on pre-order (Hot Toys is guilty at times too) I've taken a new job, moved across the country, shifted my priorities in collecting with Hot Toys' quick and sudden release of the OT Star Wars line and as a result have less space to display items that I had planned to display previously. We're talking a year here. In today's quick-paced, ever-changing world that's a long time. It's not a matter of people changing their minds, it's a matter of the process taking too long and not keeping up with the pace of the world around us.

Exactly, life happens. We are not all force sensitive and can see the future. Also, the proto looks different than the production piece and when that production piece turns out to be bad, why should we be forced to buy the thing, or loose our deposit. Sure you can ship it back, but with SSC, you pay for the return shipping if it is due to just not liking the product. I've had to do that a couple of times.

Just give us a P.O already! :) I watched ESB yesterday and I'm ready to have a bounty hunter shelf.

Up for order next week
1125x682_previewbanner_4LOM.jpg

Back