Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THumbs are still jacked.

Looks like SS jacked them so ol lom here can hold his gun and them not to have to change molds.

Must buy for me! Want all 6 ESB bounty hunters. I think this is a good indication that we will be seeing Zuckuss and Dengar in the not so distant future.

Must buy for me! Want all 6 ESB bounty hunters. I think this is a good indication that we will be seeing Zuckuss and Dengar in the not so distant future.

At the Comicon panel last year they teased both 4 LOM and Zuckuss and said both would have been up for pre order by the new year but they are a bit behind. When questioned they said there would be a Dengar made as well but no time frame given. Of course that is all talk until something actually goes up for pre-order but even then, the time from Proto/pre-order until actual product shipping has been insanely long lately.

4cf613b15c867ea013ee963207eb99c2.jpg

I'm OK for Dengar but I might pick this guy up at some point.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Finally! My body is ready. Just sort out the thumbs and arm pistons please. Bring on the last two and I'm done thank you please.

I'm OK for Dengar but I might pick this guy up at some point.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Yeah, it's one of the problems with SSC doing the rest of the bounty hunters - the Hasbro versions are pretty damn good. Zuckuss can really be nearly SSC quality with some tweaks.

I really worry that given the complexity, Dengar will be over $250. Nearly $750 to finish out the more obscure final three hunters is not a happy thought.

Never understood that 5'2" listing -- he's clearly on a 3PO body, which isn't 5'2" .... and more significantly, in the movie you can see him and he's NOT 5'2".

But most people will believe whatever they read.

Who cares how tall he is, I'm more concerned with the raping we are going to get

Never understood that 5'2" listing -- he's clearly on a 3PO body, which isn't 5'2" .... and more significantly, in the movie you can see him and he's NOT 5'2".

But most people will believe whatever they read.

I actually never heard that but it's pretty funny :lol. He definitely doesn't look 5'2" but he is clearly shorter than the whole squad sans Zuckuss. Zuckuss probably isn't even 5'2" but he's the closest to it

Back