Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool that it's being made but too bad it probably won't get a full reveal and pre-order until May the 4th.

Off topic but one droid I'd love to see Sideshow do is the 2-1B Medical Droid. Always thought it had a cool look.

2-1b_medical_droid.jpg

Is SS Bossk good figure, really? I have temption to buy him (new) and i like bounty hunters a lot, but i was thinking that he is an old figure so it can't be any good in nowdays standards.
A solid figure overall that holds up well. Sideshow has generally been good about delivering non-human sculpts which they should really be specializing in.

However with the glut of Sideshow re-releases lately, I might consider holding off for a bit and seeing if they'll bring back both Bossk and IG-88 to go along with the rest of the bounty hunters.

Cool that it's being made but too bad it probably won't get a full reveal and pre-order until May the 4th.

Off topic but one droid I'd love to see Sideshow do is the 2-1B Medical Droid. Always thought it had a cool look.

2-1b_medical_droid.jpg

2-1B would be great! That was one of my favorite action figures growing up. A 1:6 Gonk droid and other R series variants would be amazing as well. As long as they get to tackling the Snowtrooper Commander, Dengar, and Zuckuss next, I'll be happy.

They seem to be re-releasing the figures that they still have the tooling for -- more recent stuff, Vader, Fett, Probot, R2. I wonder if they'll really go back that far? Be good timing to rerelease IG-88 and Bossk though.

4lom is cool and I would be in but I have the medicom one and frankly it's excellent. And I got it cheap.

Roll on zuckuss and Dengar thou

Light-up Bespin base is highly doubtful. Bossk didn't come with one so i bet 4-LOM to come only with the current hexagonal black stand.

You'll be passing then. It's going to be at least $230, 3PO's price, plus a light-up Bespin base, and a few extra weapons, so probably $270 or so.
If it even has the Bespin base. Sideshow cut it out of the Boba Fett re-release and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them not include it with this. If they did they'd probably up the price to justify it. Honestly though Boba Fett is the only one that needed the Bespin base (not really sure why IG-88 had it).

2-1b_medical_droid.jpg

Yup, one of my favorite droid designs.

Very cool that they are making this, I personally don't have an interest in it, but I love when fans get lesser known characters made to grow their collections!

I know i'm passing on 3PO because of the molded/painted abdomen wires but i can accept it for a backgrounder such as 4-LOM.

Well, I know two people who are going to be very happy about this. :p I wonder if they'll eventually make a Dengar figure?

This will be a P.O. for me for sure. I have the Sideshow/Medicom effort and while it looks good the articulation is pretty non-existent. It has the same articulation as the Kenner C3-PO but with a superior paint app! This is going to be the definitive 4-LOM, they are great with alien portraits and with the new 3PO body looking fantastic this is gonna be killer and once Sideshow sell out you wont be able to get one figure 4 Love or Money! You see what I did there? (yes I know it's really "4 Love Of Money") There's always one :)

About time!
I'm glad I never ordered that stupid under sized Medicom version.
I hope the Zuckuss announcement isn't too far behind!
Then all we need is Dengar and we're all set!

This is the territory ssc sculpts and protos belong!
Their creature/aliens have always turned out better than human portraits. Theres plenty of characters they can choose to make

I'm guessing at least $230 since that's what 3PO costs and the figure is pretty similar other than the head sculpt being different.

Back