Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint job isn't spot-on but it's another figure that really looks like a perfectly shrunken-down version of the character. These pics probably capture the paint apps pretty accurately. Yeah a straight-ahead light rust wash would bring it home.

50697278147_438841d2df_h.jpg

50697273312_5b9b6fe5f9_h.jpg

I'm really liking that Sideshow Bossk. Is that version 2.0? Nice to see one with a blank stare instead of a growling / hissing face.

I'm really liking that Sideshow Bossk. Is that version 2.0? Nice to see one with a blank stare instead of a growling / hissing face.

The head looks like a custom, definitely not v2 which is same as v1, just different color.

Yeah, to clarify my Bossk has custom head, arms and legs and the outfit/weapon has major mods - for example the tan waist belt and chest greeblies are scratch built. It's basically like my Zuckuss - custom figure with SSC clothing and weapon.

W0Q6oGI.jpg

And yeah as Slikk says there is no commonality between the SSC V.1 non-scream head and SSC V.2 head - totally different sculpt.

Back